Rex as Bills DC

I would love it but Rex will be a HC again before he is a DC.

This - unfortunately.

You want a Ryan....get Rob. Once Dallas fires Garrett, and either brings in Payton, Chin or Gruden...(not sure Dallas is even that attractive as their owner is a hands-on megalomaniac attention whore) Rob will be looking to take the next step somewhere.

I hope the Bills do NOT consider Reid, Ryan, Ryan or any of the "obvious" candidates. Who is the next Andy Reid? Who is the next Rex Ryan? Take any young coach off of either Harbaughs team. Grab the hungry, successful college coach.

These retreads have gotten us nowhere.

This - unfortunately.

You want a Ryan....get Rob. Once Dallas fires Garrett, and either brings in Payton, Chin or Gruden...(not sure Dallas is even that attractive as their owner is a hands-on megalomaniac attention whore) Rob will be looking to take the next step somewhere.

Rob had a good day yesterday but has never coached a top 5 defense. No thanks.

Rex still has enough moxy to warrant another shot at HC somewhere else. He is hitched to Sanchez as Chan is hitched to Fitzy ... that's the fatal flaw.

Hire Mangini as DC.

He is hitched to Sanchez as Chan is hitched to Fitzy ... that's the fatal flaw.

Chan is not hitched to Fitz. Fitz was what Chan was handed - he's going to get a chance to have his own guy starting next season.

Hopefully they get somebody worth drafting in what looks like an iffy QB class.

Chan is not hitched to Fitz. Fitz was what Chan was handed - he's going to get a chance to have his own guy starting next season.

Hopefully they get somebody worth drafting in what looks like an iffy QB class.

They have had three drafts to get "his own guy".

I'd take him as DC in a heartbeat. The problem will be gettinfg him to Buffalo; very unlikely. I think we could use him in terms of telling us what some of our weaknesses are offensively as well. He seems to gameplan well for the Bills.

Keep Chan as HC and bring in Rex. Draft a high level QB. If we did this, I'd again be naively excited for next year haha.

First of all I don't see the Bills retaining Chan Gailey is this losing continues. Then I highly doubt Gailey is smart enough to recognize a top DC and hire him.

Just look at the 2 worst DC's ever to call plays for the Buffalo Bills. Both George Edwards and Dave Wannstedt aren't just bad, they are both historically the worst EVER!

The Bills have their own version of Norv Turner only without Phillip Rivers. Gailey should not be the HC.

bring in norv turner as OC too. and a new and capable HC

Hell no, Norv is just as bad as Wanny

I hope the Bills do NOT consider Reid, Ryan, Ryan or any of the "obvious" candidates. Who is the next Andy Reid? Who is the next Rex Ryan? Take any young coach off of either Harbaughs team. Grab the hungry, successful college coach.

These retreads have gotten us nowhere.

talkin abt coordinators not HC.

I'd take him as DC in a heartbeat. The problem will be gettinfg him to Buffalo; very unlikely. I think we could use him in terms of telling us what some of our weaknesses are offensively as well. He seems to gameplan well for the Bills.

Keep Chan as HC and bring in Rex. Draft a high level QB. If we did this, I'd again be naively excited for next year haha.

yeah me too :lol:

First of all I don't see the Bills retaining Chan Gailey is this losing continues. Then I highly doubt Gailey is smart enough to recognize a top DC and hire him.

Just look at the 2 worst DC's ever to call plays for the Buffalo Bills. Both George Edwards and Dave Wannstedt aren't just bad, they are both historically the worst EVER!

The Bills have their own version of Norv Turner only without Phillip Rivers. Gailey should not be the HC.

Beard where have you gone!

Gailey is still going to be HC so we at least have to get a new DC (and QB)