Fred Jackson might have concussion...

Big Turk

i think jackson should be a 3rd down back and goal line and spiller should be featured when a guy averaged again 7.8 yards and you only ran him 9 times that is so stupid but screw it might as well put choice in and use spiller sparingly sounds about right

He looked unconscious to me too. So he gets a pass on that fumble. I like FJ a lot and hope he is ok. CJ should be the starter... for the same reason I wanted Fred as the starter last year: CJ is playing like the #1 RB in the league. Having said that I want Fred to make a full and fast recovery and hopefully not miss Thursday. If diagnosed with concussion though, team needs to rest him on Thursday.

we need both of these guys and I hope Fred gets better.

But the Pats are probably thanking their lucky stars that CJ didn't get 25 touches today. He looked unstoppable--running with unreal speed, confidence, and even power. I don't think it makes sense to have a 50/50 split anymore--more like 80/20 with CJ getting the touches.

Again, I didn't know a defensive player could swing his hip and deliver a blow to the head/neck area of a defenseless ball carrier. The moment Spikes or whoever delivered that shot the play should have been whistled dead & a 15 yard penalty should have been tacked on. Clearly that punk flexed his arms when Jackson was being helped off the field. Yet another dirty play in NE/Buf series that resulted in another Bills injury. What a disgrace.

The horrible thing is that Chan will probably give Choice Fred's carries and keep CJ where he is. Then Buddy and Chan will have a presser where they tell us if CJ was injured we'd all be pissed at them for using him too much.

You actually have to use him more than 12 times a game you toothless hick F$@KS!!!!

CJ will tear it up while Fred is out. Chan will still refuse to run even though its proving to work. He will be in talks for MVP and looking amazing throughout, even though Chan still only uses him like 12-15 times a game. Then Fred will come back, look older and more beat up than ever before, and Chan will still start him despite CJs numbers.

The horrible thing is that Chan will probably give Choice Fred's carries and keep CJ where he is. Then Buddy and Chan will have a presser where they tell us if CJ was injured we'd all be pissed at them for using him too much.

You actually have to use him more than 12 times a game you toothless hick F$@KS!!!!

CJ will tear it up while Fred is out. Chan will still refuse to run even though its proving to work. He will be in talks for MVP and looking amazing throughout, even though Chan still only uses him like 12-15 times a game. Then Fred will come back, look older and more beat up than ever before, and Chan will still start him despite CJs numbers.

C.J. will have a big game next week. 200 total yds I bet. I wasnt gonna watch the game but now I am.

No team has been able to stop CJ. I love Fred but CJ playing at another level right now.

If CJ does get 20 touches this game Ralph might give Chan THE CALL. At least I hope so.

Classless comments no matter how you tried to disguise them.

Wasn't being classless. Again I don't wish injury upon anyone. From the stance of me saying "ideal" Gailey's shown the only time he gives Spiller the carries he deserves to get is when Fred Jackson doesn't play. I'm not the one to start any flame wars here. I just want to see this team get the ball in the hands of the best player on the team. That it takes Freddy not playing for Gailey to do that is sad. Spiller should be getting at least 80% of the carries at this point. I see how my comment can be taken as wishing injury or being "classless" but that's really not me. Read it how you want I'm not gonna argue. Just here to talk football

Edited by Stealth

Classless comments no matter how you tried to disguise them.

I don't agree. How many times have we seen starters go down and replaced by a player who does much better. I love Fj, but Spiller is better and I'm happy that he'll get more carries Thursday in a game I guarantee we win because of the increased touches by C.J.