BILLS @ PATS 11/11/2012 Game Thread

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shouldn Fitz be sure before he makes that throw? I mean I know its a timing pattern and MAYBE TJ is in the wrong space. But Cant Fitz see that TJ is nowhere near that area? He was at least 7-8 yards away. Dont throw thow the f'kn pass and go to 3rd down.

There are no 25 yard timing plays in the NFL. There are no 25 yard timing plays at any level of football. Where do you folks come up with this crap?

Wasn't on Fitz fellas - TJ was supposed to cut underneath McCourty.

I was looking for someone to pick that up. The Bills needs good QB, but that INT was on the rookie WR. If he runs the proper route and catches the ball, the Bills were in business. TJ Graham....welcome to the spotlight on film day.

I don't believe in moral victories, but I'm not putting this on Fitz -- he played a fantastic game in a hostile environment. He showed something today. Hated to see that pick -- looked like a miscommunication or else he just didn't see the guy. Statistically, Buffalo even did better than New England -- a win would have been so sweet and that's the bottom line, but Fitz played a heckuva game.

I felt Fitzmagic coming. I can't believe the outcome of this game. Im totally stunned. We had the momentum. Fitz was throwing balls on a rope. The defense got the stop they needed. Just a horribly heartbreaking loss.

On the flip-side, at least we don't have to wait another week to watch the team. If Fitz can play the way he did today, and if Spiller is the featured back (Freddy most likely will miss Thursday as i'm pretty sure he is concussed), we will win.

He didn't have to throw it. He threw it, Right to the Pats CB. He can't see TJ wasn't there? How long are you people going to defend this loser? Every time a game is there to be won he throws an interception. Chan, Fitz and Fumblin Freddie. All losers. That's acceptable to everyone? Good for you, 3-6 but we were close today. 12 straight losses in NE, 2-22 against NE since 2001. 4-21 vs AFC East last 25. NO playoffs since 1999. No playoff win since 1995, Loser freaking mentality, Sick and tired of it,

Love all the coaches on this site that must know the playbook and the exact route the receiver was supposed to run. He ran a route that had him 4 yards behind the DB and wide open in the back of the endzone. Fitz's pass was horribly underthrown, yet the WR ran the wrong route....OK.