The Dog Thread

Gugny

This is Chloe. She is my 4-year-old puggle. Took 2 years to fully housebreak, but she turned out to be one hell of a great dog.

Tell us about your dog and share a pic or two.

If you hit "More Reply Options" it will give you the option to attach a file so you can post a pic.

post-12350-0-36972000-1352303822_thumb.jpg

Edited by gugny

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the watermark. This photo of five month old Cockapoo, named Deacon. He has been great.

Nice looking dog and love the name!

Nice, big for a puggle huh?

I've got a few mutts myself...

post-14962-0-13987000-1352306266_thumb.jpgpost-14962-0-93352900-1352306266_thumb.jpg

Nice! And Chloe is average for a puggle, I think. Not sure how big Paatt's is.

My daughter has a 5 yr old Puggle and Calie is a great dog.

Smart, playful, affectionate.

Mrs. Lew and I have a 17.5 year old mutt. Kibbles is a yellow

lab with the size of a cocker spaniel. Kibbles is having vision and

hearing issues as a dog aged 17 years should have.

Her appetite and sense of smell is 100%

Nice looking dog and love the name!

Nice! And Chloe is average for a puggle, I think. Not sure how big Paatt's is.

my puggle is 2 years old and hes 26 pounds....average puggle is right around 20-22 pounds...my guy is long and lean (says the vet) and I think thats probably the case with gug's puggle as well since she doesnt look fat

Dog in my avatar is now a 10 1/2 yr old Great Dane - Pooch Wilson. About 150 lbs. Sadly, it's about time to euthanize him. :(

(I tried to upload a more recent photo, but it's too large.)

Edited by eSJayDee

my puggle is 2 years old and hes 26 pounds....average puggle is right around 20-22 pounds...my guy is long and lean (says the vet) and I think thats probably the case with gug's puggle as well since she doesnt look fat

Yep. Chloe walks a minimum of a mile/day and only eats 2 cups of hard food/day. My girl's in some shape!!

I have a 4.5 year old beagle myself. Trent is his name. First picture is at 3 months, second is relatively current. Great dog but he can be stubborn as hell sometimes haha.

post-11404-13523076246022_thumb.jpgpost-11404-13523077563089_thumb.jpg

Note to self ... Never name my dog after a QB until I know he's going to be really good!!!

Yep. Chloe walks a minimum of a mile/day and only eats 2 cups of hard food/day. My girl's in some shape!!

yea Wally gets one cup in the AM, one cup in the PM and also walks at least a mile in a day...gotta be extra careful with puggles, they will eat until they die...

I have a bunny who thinks she's a dog - does that count?

post a pic or it didnt happen