Assuming a loss to the Pats.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think plenty of people have already been throwing up on this season. :)

But giving up? Yeah, probably. I mean, I love this team as much as anyone, but obviously somebody in the organization (it can be argued who) doesn't care enough to put a quality product on the field, so maybe I need to stop caring so much about watching. I can find better things to do on beautiful fall afternoons.

of course you know whats gonna happen

theyll end the season on a 5-3 or 6-2 run, just miss the playoffs, and lose out on drafting their franchise qb to the team just ahead of them

Prob. They need to suck for this years Luck. Play T-Jack. Even losing in a different way would be entertaining. Our Luck is: T-Jack comes in and wins 4 straight to close out the season.

I'm all for tanking this season to get rid of this coaching staff and have a top pick to get our franchise QB.

The end justifies the means. A little more pain now for future success

+1. And I hope Chan and co. continue to royally embarrass themselves.

of course you know whats gonna happen

theyll end the season on a 5-3 or 6-2 run, just miss the playoffs, and lose out on drafting their franchise qb to the team just ahead of them

IF this happens, the only solace I would take is if Te'o is available when they draft. But if Nix is still around, he'll just take another RB/CB.

Yeah I think we are done. I am going to the Jax game (only because my son still wants to go) but that will be it for the season. Too far to travel and spend money to watch this team. I think this might be my last year for season tickets as well. Not just because they suck, but my son's hockey schedule makes it tough to get away this time of year. His games are more exciting anyway.....

+1. And I hope Chan and co. continue to royally embarrass themselves.

IF this happens, the only solace I would take is if Te'o is available when they draft. But if Nix is still around, he'll just take another RB/CB.

Is that Nix's MO? Taking running backs and cornerbacks? Let's look at the first 3 rounds of his 3 drafts w/ us, shall we? 2010: RB/DT/DE, 2011: DT/CB/LB, 2012: CB/OT/WR. I was cool with every pick of the last 2 years (at the time- I don't think it's happening for Aaron Williams or Kelvin Sheppard but everyone was psyched about both of them), but I'll never get over taking Torell Troup the pick before Rob Gronkowski. Never. And did you disagreed with them taking Gilmore this year? Are you disappointed in CJ Spiller's play?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I'm all for tanking this season to get rid of this coaching staff and have a top pick to get our franchise QB.

The end justifies the means. A little more pain now for future success

Do you really think getting rid of the current staff will make a difference? They will only hire another retread reject that noboby else would hire. Nothing changes untill new ownership is in place. They might as well just keep the current misfits and rebuild with new ownership. I only hope that rebuild will be here in Buffalo.

Since a loss to the Pats on the road is a virtual lock, at 3-6 are you throwing up on the season completely and does this become last year all over again with everyone walking away? Might as well get it started now.

Depends what you mean by "done". Realisticly the playoff option evaporated when they lost to the Titans. There are some things to be acomplished on a game to game basis. Let's start with beating New England in their yard. They have a better chance of doing that then they had beating the Texans. Also how about showing progress against the AFC East rivals and finishing ahead of Miami and the Jets? I will consider a second place AFC East finish a successful season.