I miss this guy....I really do

YA He is definitely missed ! Great team guy !! But if you put Graham in the slot & I say Easley on the outside he might be less missed than he is in the passing game between the 20's . Now when it comes to the end zone a totally different story !!

Get well D Nell !!

No doubt about that...Nelson was a favorite target. Stevie, Scott Chandler and Nelson won those games last year against the Raiders and the Pats in the early going. He is a clutch receiver. I hate to have to say "Boy, we'll be great next year when Nelson comes back" because I wanted him to flourish THIS YEAR...call me shallow or selfish but his injury was super untimely for this team. Granted, offense really isn't our main problem these days...but Nelson did qualify as a well respected possession receiver over the middle.

Agreed and love the love for Nelson! Best hands on the team for three strait seasons, and why I defended our receivers in the summer of 2011. Sure we had a need for speed, but Stevie and he were a solid 1-2 punch and at that point there was still hope for Easly to provide some speed.

I was expecting a reference to Talley or Bruce.

It just hit me like a ton of bricks. It is sad when fans miss a udfa who has only played 2 years. Not that the guy isn't good and hasn't shown a ton of talent and heart. I'm a huge fan from the Gator days.

Edited by sodbuster

YA He is definitely missed ! Great team guy !! But if you put Graham in the slot & I say Easley on the outside he might be less missed than he is in the passing game between the 20's . Now when it comes to the end zone a totally different story !!

Get well D Nell !!

Stop it with the Easley stuff.

I was reading some of his posts on "the twitter". Dude is underated and had put together 2 good seasons. He's a tall Josh Reed, dependable, good hands, good blocker, good teammate.

Agreed. Perhaps would have been a big help on our ridiculous empty-set 3rd and 3's. I think he converts many of those to first downs.