The Bill's are on pace to draft a franchise Quarterback!

Buffalo 66

The Bill's are 3-4 with only six teams with a worse record

Cleveland

Jacksonville

Oakland

Kansas City

Detroit

Carolina

Carolina AND Detroit are set at QB that leaves Oakland, cleveland Jacksonville, and KC possibly looking at a QB in the first round! Cleveland and Jacksonville already drafted a QB in round 1 the last two years. Lot's of football left yet but I don't see the Bill's winning more than two more games. I believe they will be in a good position to trade up and grab possibly the number one or two overall pick and get the next best thing to Jim Kelly.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland Not gonna take another QB

Jacksonville Not ready to give up on Gabbert

Oakland Trade for Palmer gave up a 4th for Pryor

Kansas City Probably but haven't taking a QB in the 1st Round since 1983 & Tyler Bray could fall to the 2nd Round

The Bills need a Franchise QB but they will probably take another CB knowing that hick Nix

The Bill's are 3-4 with only six teams with a worse record

Cleveland

Jacksonville

Oakland

Kansas City

Detroit

Carolina

Carolina AND Detroit are set at QB that leaves Oakland, cleveland Jacksonville, and KC possibly looking at a QB in the first round! Cleveland and Jacksonville already drafted a QB in round 1 the last two years. Lot's of football left yet but I don't see the Bill's winning more than two more games. I believe they will be in a good position to trade up and grab possibly the number one or two overall pick and get the next best thing to Jim Kelly.

Nix will never trade up in the first round but we still can get a Franchise QB.

Yes! We need to "BEAT" them out!

Even if we do there's no guarantee they won't leap frog us. I'm just hoping we only have to contend with KC and AZ. The way I predict it, one takes Geno Smith, the other takes Charles Barkley and we're left with our pick of the second tier in the first round.

Even if we do there's no guarantee they won't leap frog us. I'm just hoping we only have to contend with KC and AZ. The way I predict it, one takes Geno Smith, the other takes Charles Barkley and we're left with our pick of the second tier in the first round.

Charles Barkley is entering the draft? I love that dude!