Buffalo Is Going To Beat Houston

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

whatever your taking, hope you brought enough to share....

You're right! The Bills will beat Houston-To the locker room and then run to the buses. They are going to get destroyed. The Bills are not regrouping and getting focused-they are counting their money and screwing off-NO ONE CARES...The ones who did, have thrown in the towel. They all work for a guy who is never around, they know the company is a dysfunctional sinking ship, and they know that no one is held accountable, and no one will be fired because the owner is too old and tired to do it...I have been in business for years, and it is clear as night and day-They are all doing a cash grab and getting while the getting is good.

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

Your faith is a good thing.

The Bills will play this game like the season is on the line. And you know what it is. Kelsey statement I hope woke they ass up. They know if they lose this game its over. 4-4 looks alot better than 3-5.

But Houston is the better team. They would have to stink up the place in order to lose.

Seen stranger things happen tho....

Your faith is a good thing.

The Bills will play this game like the season is on the line. And you know what it is. Kelsey statement I hope woke they ass up. They know if they lose this game its over. 4-4 looks alot better than 3-5.

But Houston is the better team. They would have to stink up the place in order to lose.

Seen stranger things happen tho....

Now we are talking!

Healthy Oline

Best 1-2 punch in running backs in the whole league

Fitz makes a bounce back

The D wakes up and takes full responsibility for the first time this year.

Honestly, you could not have picked a better time for Merriman to come back. You will see that there is a fire being lit before the Houston game.

I can't see any evidence that this team is good enough to beat Houston at Houston.

It's highly unlikely. But possible. One game is such a short sample size. They come out a little flat, our dline plays a bit more like they are supposed to, maybe catch a bounce or two.... Suddenly it's a tight game. I'd still say like 15% chance but who knows - maybe this is the time.

The Bills have sucked the entire time all of my kids have been alive. So they have absolutely no reason to think the Bills will beat the Texans. I also do not think it is at all likely. But we all will watch, and hope, on that Sunday like we do every game.

After all, you are 305 times more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to win the lotto. Yet some lucky S.O.B. does.

I am still ambivilating whether to head to Houston for this game. The way the Bills have been playing, I don't see them really having a shot at winning this game...at all.. UNLESS: as the OP suggests, the Bills defense, all of the sudden, finds some previously untapped sense of pride, and shuts down the Texans running game. I haven't seen any indication that they are capable of this.

If, however, they could..on any given Sunday, the Bills offense (warts and all) could have a sneaky good day (they can move the ball) and get into a shoot out...and, then, maybe end up on top. Chan Gailey has two weeks to figure out how to best use his best assetts (Spiller/Jackson) and prove that he can do what a good coach is supposed to do...put his team in the best position to win. He doesn't always seem to do that.

I am still ambivilating whether to head to Houston for this game. The way the Bills have been playing, I don't see them really having a shot at winning this game...at all.. UNLESS: as the OP suggests, the Bills defense, all of the sudden, finds some previously untapped sense of pride, and shuts down the Texans running game. I haven't seen any indication that they are capable of this.

If, however, they could..on any given Sunday, the Bills offense (warts and all) could have a sneaky good day (they can move the ball) and get into a shoot out...and, then, maybe end up on top. Chan Gailey has two weeks to figure out how to best use his best assetts (Spiller/Jackson) and prove that he can do what a good coach is supposed to do...put his team in the best position to win. He doesn't always seem to do that.

Same boat. High price for such a small chance of leaving happy. Tough call.

If the Bills lose this game (and they won't), I will not post again until after the season is over. Does not mean much to you but I like to express some opinions once in a while.....

To victory

step away from ledge.....we are here for you.....

The Bills have sucked the entire time all of my kids have been alive. So they have absolutely no reason to think the Bills will beat the Texans. I also do not think it is at all likely. But we all will watch, and hope, on that Sunday like we do every game.

After all, you are 305 times more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to win the lotto. Yet some lucky S.O.B. does.

Feel the tide turning. We have passed the low point and this is the game that gets everything back on track. The talent is there and whatever has been lacking is destined to show up on that Sunday.

Kyle Williams

Marcel Darius

Mario Williams

Mark Anderson

Kyle Moore

Merriman

Kelsay

They are showing up in Houston my friends - book it

I AGREE!!! Hip Hip Hooray for the Buffalo Bills and the City of Buffalo!!!