The Bills will be good when... (your answer here)

105 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills will be good when...

• They get a good QB
    • They get a new owner
    • They hire a good coaching staff
    • They move to a new city
    • Hire a good GM
    • They are issued a miracle from the heavens
    • Never. Trick question, it will never happen.
    • Now! They just got off to a slow start, we are watching the rise of a dynasty!

Yea actually I care about the legacy I leave behind and I try and do the right things in life. Do you want to be hated by hundreds of thousands of people when you die? I certainly wouldn't want that hanging over my head (or my tombstone as it were).

If I made a $20,000 investment and it ended up being worth $900 million, I wouldn't mind cashing it in at a bargain price of $800 million if it meant doing the right thing and being adored by fans. His kid's kid's kid's kid's will never have to work a day in their lives with that kind of loot

Ralph is doing whats best for his family. I honestly have no problem with that and I doubt the Bills will ever leave Buffalo.

This year there were some reasons to believe the Bills could actually be a contender, or at least look like a tough opponent. I think by now many (including myself) are thinking that once again we are watching the same ole hapless Bills. Improve slightly in one area, get worse in all others.

Just curious what the masses think is needed for the Bills to have the best chance at ever being a top team in the NFL.

Personally I think the Bills personnel is pretty decent. Sure Fitz is iffy and you could blame it on him, you could blame it on Mario...

It's become clear to me though, that more than any other sport, to win in the NFL you need good coaching. The Bills could get lucky and draft a good player or two, maybe even a top flight QB, but without top coaching I don't think this team will ever change. Of course that's easier said than done, no coach in their right mind wants to come here, and being a small market team it's unlikely we'll compete financially. Still that's my answer the Bills need a good solid coaching staff.

(multiple answers accepted)

I think they will be much better next year, this is still a young team and they will be much better after another full year of playing with each other under this new scheme.

I think they will be much better next year, this is still a young team and they will be much better after another full year of playing with each other under this new scheme.

+3 years for when we have another new regime change. Nothing changes until we get a new owner

I said QB... you're in every game...they excite the fans...they keep the D off the field, making it better...they eventually bring in talent around him...more top tier players on D want to come here too...they also make the coach look like a genius sometimes...they take a lot of pressure off the new draft picks to perform right away.