Aaron Murray [your QB of the future]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's inconsistent, but improving. In each of the early weeks, vs Boise, LSU, SC and MSU, Murray had a pick or pick 6, a fumble or

caused a fumble by a bad handoff. Then in Week 5, 4TD with a whopping 11+ yards per attempt. I have him as a RD3 right now (#73), and the

8th QB off the board, possibly right after/before EJ Manuel.

I've seen all but a handful of Murray's games....this kid will be a productive NFL starter. He's becoming a more vocal and effective leader, he can make every throw at an NFL level, he's got lots of functioning brain cells, and while I do agree he is inconsistent with his mistakes, he overcomes them and they don't become a liability in terms of the team's success. He's a better QB than Matt Stafford was at GA, and he'll be a better pro.

He's inconsistent, but improving. In each of the early weeks, vs Boise, LSU, SC and MSU, Murray had a pick or pick 6, a fumble or

caused a fumble by a bad handoff. Then in Week 5, 4TD with a whopping 11+ yards per attempt. I have him as a RD3 right now (#73), and the

Boise, LSU, and MSU?

As a UGA grad, I would love for the Bills to draft him.

Think he has the tools to be good in the NFL. Was brilliant Saturday against Kentucky. Have seen three games this season, and he's been better in each one. Accuracy, poise and leadership seem pro caliber. Good arm. Doesn't telegraph his throws. Offensive scheme, to my eye, appears to be pro-style. At least compared to Kentucky.

As a UGA grad, I would love for the Bills to draft him.

Think he has the tools to be good in the NFL. Was brilliant Saturday against Kentucky. Have seen three games this season, and he's been better in each one. Accuracy, poise and leadership seem pro caliber. Good arm. Doesn't telegraph his throws. Offensive scheme, to my eye, appears to be pro-style. At least compared to Kentucky.

In a couple of their slow starts this season, I've seen him really get on to his teammates to get their you know whats out of their you know wheres....and it has often worked, cause they've finished much stronger than they've started in several of the games this year.

i think murray is a player the bills would be into ala ponder, cousins. so with that said another team will scoop him up prior to the bills and we will be pissed hahah. he reminds me of a better dalton.

Astro what in the world did you do to your avatar.

Anyway, I'd put him in the third also, he will make a quality Backup.

I think Landry Jones is the one we should being eyeing right now, Looks like he is getting back to his old form of two years ago and definitely has the arm to go deep.

(can't wait for that Steak Ajzepp :thumbsup: )

http://www.sbnation....nal-score-recap

That TD throw is sick

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Astro what in the world did you do to your avatar.

Anyway, I'd put him in the third also, he will make a quality Backup.

I think Landry Jones is the one we should being eyeing right now, Looks like he is getting back to his old form of two years ago and definitely has the arm to go deep.

(can't wait for that Steak Ajzepp :thumbsup: )

http://www.sbnation....nal-score-recap

That TD throw is sick

You want to add a second bet about the draft? No WAY he'll drop to the 3rd round....I'll take that bet in a heartbeat!

astro, i didn't recognize you! i was just reading down the line and i thought to myself, "hey this sounds like something astro would say?. then of course....d'ho!

guess i should read as well as look at pictures.

Here are the first 3 rounds, where I have the QB's right now, and their yards per play against ranked teams:

RD1#1=Barkley (yards per play against 1 ranked team) = 4.78

RD1#3=Geno Smith (yards per play against 2 ranked teams) =4.09

RD1#17=Tyler Wilson (yards per play against 2 ranked teams)=8.14

RD2#40=Landry Jones (yards per play against 2 ranked teams)=6.38

RD2#47=Tyler Bray (yards per play against 4 ranked teams)=8.14

RD2#51=Logan Thomas (yards per play against 1 ranked team) =

RD2#61=EJ Manuel (yards per play against 1 ranked team) = 7.8

RD3#85=Aaron Murray (yards per play against 1 ranked team) = 2.86

RD3#96=Collin Klein (yards per play against 2 ranked teams) = 8.64

Murray, a 6'1" Junior and not in my opinion coming out this year, has looked his best against 1-7 Kentucky, 1-6 Florida Atlantic, and 3-4 Vanderbilt.

Murray would do himself a favor by going back one more season IF he does not have an amzing second half of the season.

By that i mean win the SEC and play in the NC game. I highly doubt this happens, given UGA's D is about the same as the Bills- looked good on paper before the season started, but has been a sieve.

Murray seems to be progressing every season. Right now he is a second round pick.

Comes back and he will be talked about in 2013 like Barkley is now. And no i do not want Barkley, he does not seem to play well when he has been pressured. Not good in the NFL where defensesare going to get to you every now and then

Here are the first 3 rounds, where I have the QB's right now, and their yards per play against ranked teams:

RD1#1=Barkley (yards per play against 1 ranked team) = 4.78

RD1#3=Geno Smith (yards per play against 2 ranked teams) =4.09

RD1#17=Tyler Wilson (yards per play against 2 ranked teams)=8.14

RD2#40=Landry Jones (yards per play against 2 ranked teams)=6.38

RD2#47=Tyler Bray (yards per play against 4 ranked teams)=8.14

RD2#51=Logan Thomas (yards per play against 1 ranked team) =

RD2#61=EJ Manuel (yards per play against 1 ranked team) = 7.8

RD3#85=Aaron Murray (yards per play against 1 ranked team) = 2.86

RD3#96=Collin Klein (yards per play against 2 ranked teams) = 8.64

Murray, a 6'1" Junior and not in my opinion coming out this year, has looked his best against 1-7 Kentucky, 1-6 Florida Atlantic, and 3-4 Vanderbilt.

Thanks for the info Astro!!!

Edited by jaohl