Tonights cage match, Romney vs Obama 3

Romney really didn't say much of meaning, he spent most of the night backtracking from his previous bashing of Obama on foreign policy and agreeing w/ Obama...I guess that's a win to the red cool aid crowd. Obama won tonight's debate I don't see it the other way.

Yes, I don't think this is going to change much of anything.... Romney classic... he was in over his head on this one.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol that is a sure sign of exasperation

FWIW- I have MSNBC on...I didn't hear anyone call Romney (or anyone for that matter) call anyone a "jackass". I could be wrong...I don't hear as fast as I used to. Maybe B-Mam was thinking it himself? :lol:

Romney's flip-flopping now being hailed as "effective" by one of his supporters...silly season indeed.

Edited by Buftex

FWIW- I have MSNBC on...I didn't hear anyone call Romney (or anyone for that matter) call anyone a "jackass". I could be wrong...I don't hear as fast as I used to. Maybe B-Mam was thinking it himself? :lol:

I think it was probably John McCain who called Romney a jackass after this

Romney really didn't say much of meaning...

He attacked Obama with his own record on the Arab spring; bludgeoned him w the comment on having flexibility 'after' the election; spoke against the policies of the last four yrs which many view as a failure; and pointed out how obama's deficit spending will negatively impact our nations security. He also detailed the abuses of China and how he would approach them.

Romney did what he had to do and won the overall collective 'debates.'

I can understand that many don't want to see Obama re-elected, but if you can't see how all-over the place and inconsistent on some very vital issues is simply being partisan. There is nothing honest about the campaign that Romney is running. He may be a smart guy, but he is absolutely full of crap.

One thing that stood out to me was the split screen. Romney looked comfortable while Obama spoke but when Romney spoke Obama looked like he was waiting for his moment to ambush

Really...I thought Romney looked really uncomfortable, especially compared with the first two debates. He had that sort of beady-eyed rodent look... also think Obama was getting frustrated, because Romney is continually denying his own past positions.

I can understand that many don't want to see Obama re-elected, but if you can't see how all-over the place and inconsistent on some very vital issues is simply being partisan. There is nothing honest about the campaign that Romney is running. He may be a smart guy, but he is absolutely full of crap.

This debate made clear they decided there was a political calculation to just turn back and they won't be hurt bad for it, better than maintaining the idiocy they had said. Throw some stupid talking points out there "apology tour" "weak leader" to the base and move on having finished the night.

Really...I thought Romney looked really uncomfortable, especially compared with the first two debates. He had that sort of beady-eyed rodent look... also think Obama was getting frustrated, because Romney is continually denying his own past positions.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror before calling others partisan

Romney, adeptly contradicting himself on nearly everything....he is masterful at this manuver. Unless he was agreeing with the president, to avoid having an opinion.

Yeah. It was that, or have all of you demagoging him tomorrow over "taking us to war in Iran".

He know your game from the Iraq War, he knows the rules. Don't get pissed at him because he plays it better than you do.

Chrissie Mathews just called him a Jackass on MSNBC.

Of course, Romney just took away 95% of Chris Tingle's planned remarks, and Chris is frustrated.

Just look at them: they are all frustrated. :lol: :lol: :lol: They had a plan, that was clearly coordinated with the Obama campaign....

....and it ain't gonna work. :devil::lol: Matthews is just having an 8th grade girl "I hate her, I hate her, I hate her" moment. :lol:

Romney really didn't say much of meaning, he spent most of the night backtracking from his previous bashing of Obama on foreign policy and agreeing w/ Obama...I guess that's a win to the red cool aid crowd. Obama won tonight's debate I don't see it the other way.

All these big tears over the fact that Ds won't be able to call Romney Bush 2 tomorrow. That's what you wanted, and now you can't do it. Well, you can try, and some of the columnists will miss the memo, and just go ahead with the outline they got from he Obama campaign 3 days ago. Bust most won't.

Sorry kids, you were outplayed. Your strategy was pedestrian and transparent.

The Romney campaign saw right through it...and now you're pissed because it didn't work.

Boo Hooo! :lol:

Romney's flip-flopping now being hailed as "effective" by one of his supporters...silly season indeed.

Chris Matthews:"any jackass (Romney) can talk about bombing Iran..."

He said it, perhaps you had your tissue up to your eyes during that part.

OC cheering that Mitt left his foreign policy campaign behind him and just agreed w/ Obama most of the night. Can't call me Bush now! What a victory. :) This debate showed me that Romney's foreign policy views are those that poll the best for the audience in that moment. That doesn't come off as a victory to me...personally

So, let's just go over something here....

Obama said that AQ has been "decimated" and terrorists are "on the run," we've made friends with all the world, and terrorists have gotten the message that when they attack Americans, they'll be brought to justice.... the most important national security risk for the future is.... terrorism.

Wait. Are they decimated... or are they America's biggest threat?

I'm sorry, but a nuclear Iran --- as Romney said --- would make no compunction about bombing Israel and from there, EVERYTHING goes to stevestojan INSTANTLY the whole world over, not just isolated pockets of opportunistic attacks.

Who cares what mccain thinks

In your opinion how did Obama win that debate? I don't agree with you but just curious what your take away was

Then entire thing came off as Romney admitting the political attack of his campaign against Obama was largely hot air. His past statements were political and he was willing to run from them tonight. He doesn't really have strong opinions on any of this...etc...that's how it came off to me.

OC cheering that Mitt left his foreign policy campaign behind him and just agreed w/ Obama most of the night. Can't call me Bush now! What a victory. :) This debate showed me that Romney's foreign policy views are those that poll the best for the audience in that moment. That doesn't come off as a victory to me...personally

That seems to be the Republican spin...they are hailing Romney's ability to switch positions at any turn...

FWIW: CBS poll says Obama 53%...Romney 23%...24% no clear winner.