Tonights cage match, Romney vs Obama 3

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually President Obama's response about China and trade was good.

but as in all things Obama,

his actions don't match his words.

I know one thing, Romney's stance on this day one labeling is something most seem to think is a little out there...Rubio was surrogating for him yesterday saying he was w/ Obama on China he couldn't even bring himself to bend for that one

Mitt :"its a tragedy...that this last 4 years have been so hard"--and looking right at the president

Mitt: "I couldn't agree more about going forward, I certainly don't want to go back to the policies of the past four years"

Well I would say for 90 minutes on foreign policy we got "some" foreign policy "debate" at times hehe...but anyway it was a mistake to have an entire debate called "foreign policy"

No question there. Seemed most questions were spun to party platforms and domestic 'impact' of foreign policy. It was a cleaner debate than the second.... and one I thought Romney clearly won. Just my 2 pennies.

Romney really didn't say much of meaning, he spent most of the night backtracking from his previous bashing of Obama on foreign policy and agreeing w/ Obama...I guess that's a win to the red cool aid crowd. Obama won tonight's debate I don't see it the other way.