Let's Barf for Barkley

Tu-Toned

Hate to say it, but we have to mail it in now, which btw should be no problem for this idot coaching staff.

I was basing my decision to drive up from Pittsburgh for the Miami game on the outcome of this game, that sealed it for me,

oh well, at least the wifey is happy. I am going to my cabin in Tennesse to do some fly fishing that weekend.

I will at least be peeking at scores and watching some of the other games, but I just can't stand watching this

traiwreck of a defense and our moronic QB imploding week in and week out, we are toast anyways.

Just wish we had a tougher schedule down the stretch. Our linebackers have to be the weakest group in the whole NFL,

and possibly college, maybe even D II. I have never seen rb's, and short sceen/slant wr's come through the line with

almost zero resistance, and then find even less resisrance in the secondary. Wanny should conduct nothing but

open field tackling drills at every practice from here on out, for the entire practice duration. Hopefully he doesn't

conduct another practice, but if he does, if I was Chan, I would adamantly insist on it.

I was basing my decision to drive up from Pittsburgh for the Miami game on the outcome of this game, that sealed it for me,

oh well, at least the wifey is happy. I am going to my cabin in Tennesse to do some fly fishing that weekend.

Pssst... Miami is a Thursday night game, not on the weekend.

Pssst... Miami is a Thursday night game, not on the weekend.

Was fully aware of that, leaving Thursday morning, headed south instead of north, but thanks for the tip,

I really can't be mad at you, as I have used up all of my anger on this team.

Don't care if it is Barkley or another prospect, but I think that we all have to agree by now,

that we must draft a QB early next year. Don't care if it takes him 3 years to develop.

I am still a fan, but I will keep my distance for a while and spare myself the heartache.

Was fully aware of that, leaving Thursday morning, headed south instead of north, but thanks for the tip,

I really can't be mad at you, as I have used up all of my anger on this team.

You shouldn't be mad at me for pointing that out anyways. Since your post mentioned watching other games, I thought you may have forgotten it was a Thursday game. Have fun at the cabin, it's nice to be able to get away. I've been heading up to the Adirondacks just about every weekend this past summer.

You shouldn't be mad at me for pointing that out anyways. Since your post mentioned watching other games, I thought you may have forgotten it was a Thursday game. Have fun at the cabin, it's nice to be able to get away. I've been heading up to the Adirondacks just about every weekend this past summer.

Why don't you just go somewhere and Just Jack O...oops, kidding, see I still have a sense of humor, amazing, as this latest epic fail is still really

fresh on my mind, and I am feeling better already. Again, I liken it to being beaten as a kid, being calloused to the point that I feel no pain any more,

so go ahead and take another lash or two. BTW, I bet the Adirondacks are beautiful really any time of the year, but especially fall.

I will be in the Smokies, and sorry that I even mentioned Tennessee in the original thread, I should have just said the mountains somewhere. Trading

a 4 hour drive for an 8 hour one, and realizing what I will encounter at my destination will be worth the extra drive time, as opposed to seeing us get

thrashed and embarressed by our most hated rivalry,and even if we did manage to win, big deal, not with what our record will be by that time, tired of

moral victories anyway.

The problem is that our desperate need for a QB doesn't make Matt Barkley a better QB. I don't think he's on the level of an Andrew Luck or RG III.

This times 1000.

Barkley is definitely not the answer. Plus, what has any USC QB ever done in the NFL to make us think we should take a chance on one? Leinert, Sanchez, Palmer? No thanks! Actually, the Bills even tried it once, for a pretty steep price I might add. His name was Rob Johnson. How'd that work out for us? We badly need a QB of the future, but for the love of everything good in this world drafting Barkley may be too much for me to handle as a Bills fan, and I'm still optimistic that Fitz will light it up the second half of the season.

Hate to say it, but we have to mail it in now, which btw should be no problem for this idot coaching staff.

I will at least be peeking at scores and watching some of the other games, but I just can't stand watching this

traiwreck of a defense and our moronic QB imploding week in and week out, we are toast anyways.

Just wish we had a tougher schedule down the stretch. Our linebackers have to be the weakest group in the whole NFL,

and possibly college, maybe even D II. I have never seen rb's, and short sceen/slant wr's come through the line with

almost zero resistance, and then find even less resisrance in the secondary. Wanny should conduct nothing but

open field tackling drills at every practice from here on out, for the entire practice duration. Hopefully he doesn't

conduct another practice, but if he does, if I was Chan, I would adamantly insist on it.

I agree, our linebackers are weaker than dII programs. Anyone know if any of the LB's from American or Binghamton University are graduating this year?

Im not sold on Geno Smith. He throws way to many screen passes to really evauluate for one, he never seems to throw with much velocity, and the kicker for me is he really doesn't look comfortable in the pocket AT ALL. He drifts back and to his left every drop back - its a bad sign.

The problem is that our desperate need for a QB doesn't make Matt Barkley a better QB. I don't think he's on the level of an Andrew Luck or RG III.

Correct.

Not that it matters as each person is an individual but if you had Carson Palmer, Matt Leinhert, MArk Sanchez and Matt Barkley all in a white T-shirt and Shorts throwing passes and you had to pick one.

Matt Barkley would be 4th, you might even think he was the Ball boy.

So not that means much but, I'm not really digging Barkley too much.

Geno Smith and Tyler Wilson look like better prospects.

I've followed Barkley since high school and while I think he's a darned good QB, your assessment is on the money. BTW, is there a college QB whom you think is worth a top five pick?

Edited by yungmack

I agree there are others that are coming out this year that i like a lot & that deserve a long hard look those being Colin Klien - K State , Tyler Wilson - Ark. & if A.J. McCarron comes out this year we could do a lot worse even if he is just a pocket passer .

Geno Smith could be another possibility but i'm not as high on him . Barkley although mentioned in top QB conversations has struggled a bit this year but we could do a lot worse . But given our past history with California QB's not to mention the list of USC QB's that are less than elite now in the NFL (Palmer , Sanchez , Lienhart) & the one Southern californian QB that i hate more than any other Rob (I SUCK) Johnson i am way more than gun shy when it comes to a USC & california pretty boy QB's !!

If we could though i would package some kind of deal to go get Mani Teo the guy is lights out , he & Keuchly will be making plays for a lot of years in this league !!

Edited by T master

What part of Pittsburgh you from? Easy drive up and back in a day. But the MIA game is Thurs night.

I've followed Barkley since high school and while I think he's a darned good QB, your assessment is on the money. BTW, is there a college QB whom you think is worth a top five pick?

depressingly, no. That's why I'd take Te'o.

What part of Pittsburgh you from? Easy drive up and back in a day. But the MIA game is Thurs night.

depressingly, no. That's why I'd take Te'o.

Te'O' is on a Von Miller trajectory.

I don't think the Bills will have that luxury.