Jackson has to be activated and start the next game

I'm not saying Jackson will succeed. In fact, I think it is highly unlikely he will (with that clown Gailey as HC anyone on this team will struggle to succeed). However, we KNOW Fitz will not succeed, so even if Jackson being a capable starter is only 10%, that is a 10% higher chance than with Fitzputrick at the helm. If he flames out, the Bills are not in any worse position than if they had stuck with Ditz.

Of course, given the utter ineptitude of this organization, they won't make any decision that works out. A team that hires a first time GM who is already on Medicare and a head coach who flopped in both the pros and college, and starts a QB who has never shown starting QB talent is not destined to ever make the playoffs, let alone challenge for a championship. Losses are one thing, utter stupidity is another.

Yes because Jackson will amazingly enable the defense to stop the run and keep the opposing offense from scoring touchdowns on 4 of their first 5 drives.

Anyone that says the Bills have the best, most knowledgable fans in the world obviously doesn't read this board.

Yes because Jackson will amazingly enable the defense to stop the run and keep the opposing offense from scoring touchdowns on 4 of their first 5 drives.

Anyone that says the Bills have the best, most knowledgable fans in the world obviously doesn't read this board.

Apparently you haven't watched the Bills' QB the past season and a half. The chronic inaccuracy. The stupid decisions (especially puzzling coming from a Harvard guy). The decidedly unNFL like arm. Oh wait, perhaps you were taking about your posts. Never mind.

YEs Dan, cuz the INT in the 4th Quarter and the 7 yards in 4 downs for a winning field goal is all on the defense!

Was that INT a pick 6? How many yds did the Titans have to go in order to get the lead? 10? 20? 30? 40? 50? 52 perhaps? I'm not sure how this football thing works. Is a Defense supposed to prevent the other team from scoring? Or do they just run around? Please explain - I'm confused.

We will never break out of the **** cellar until we refuse to put up with mediocrity anymore. Travaris is yet another player who defines mediocrity, just like Fitz. It won't change a thing.

First & foremost - Wanny needs to go.

Then we need a QB. I would take Losman, Levi Brown & VY all over the stooges we currently have at QB.

If Chan & Buddy can't figure this out then they can go too!

Bring Polian back, Fewell for HC, and then see who is available for OC & DC. Andy Reid & Norv Turner are just a couple of guys that might be available. I'm sure that Polian wouldn't waste any time getting some top notch QBs in here.

Nix said this team wasn't that far away from contending. Here we are 3 years later and we still have major coaching issues (Wanny sucks) & no viable QB. Nix failed us. He just gave us a bunch of lip service.

Time to bring Polian back.

If we had a mediocre defense we'd be 4-2.

34 points would be enough to win against most teams, but not when you give up 7.3 avg yards per rush against a bad team where the star RB had a previous 2.3 YPR. 195 yards to CJ2k

All you will see with TJ is primarily a sack fest, and when the game is on the line Tavaris Jackson is one of the biggest screwups in the NFL. Even worse then Fitz.

but hey. the grass is always greener.

Fitz sucks. We get it. However, there are only 3 or 4 QBs in the league... and theses guys are legends, that can win with a s $#it defense (Brees, Brady, Manning & Rodgers). If Fitz has Dallas or San Frans's defense, this conversation ain't even taking place. If you put up 34 points and lose, it ain't because your QB sucks hind tit. The Bills went out and spent $125 M on two players... that's in addition to the $15 M they've got tied up in Darius, Williams, and Kelsay. Fitz accounts for about $7M of the salary cap... about 6%...yet a lot of you numbsculls believe him to be 100 % of the problem, WTF are you thinking?????

How about we look at the facts.... the Bills defense is the worst in the league.... and is on track to become the worst defense ever in the history of the NFL. And to think there are people out there that believe Tarvaris Jackson can come in and match score for score what the Bills defense gives up is beyond comprehension. Who the hell is Tarvaris Jackson??? Houdini??? He ain't even Payton Manning.

Edited by Dr. Trooth

Are people crazy? Sure Fitz had a horrible INT but give me a break, the team put up 34 points and was unstoppable for 3 1/2 quarters. Can you guys at least wait until Fitz has a horrible game (and he will) before calling for his head?

Fitz sucks. We get it. However, there are only 3 or 4 QBs in the league... and theses guys are legends, that can win with a s $#it defense (Brees, Brady, Manning & Rodgers).

Even those guys couldn't win more than half their games with their D giving up 30+ points a game.

I'm not saying Jackson will succeed. In fact, I think it is highly unlikely he will (with that clown Gailey as HC anyone on this team will struggle to succeed). However, we KNOW Fitz will not succeed, so even if Jackson being a capable starter is only 10%, that is a 10% higher chance than with Fitzputrick at the helm. If he flames out, the Bills are not in any worse position than if they had stuck with Ditz.

Of course, given the utter ineptitude of this organization, they won't make any decision that works out. A team that hires a first time GM who is already on Medicare and a head coach who flopped in both the pros and college, and starts a QB who has never shown starting QB talent is not destined to ever make the playoffs, let alone challenge for a championship. Losses are one thing, utter stupidity is another.

Let's not be stupid here.

Fitz is a huge issue, but Jackson is not going to score 40 points. We may run the ball more with him but still our 1st issue is stopping points.

The first person to be replaced is Wanny and the second is Mario. All other changes should wait until they have the guts to show the team they are serious.

Replacing Fitz looks politically motivated to the masses.