K state vs WVU

NoSaint

Tonight is a night of hell for the die-hard WVU fans. Not only are the beloved Eers

getting clobbered, but Marshall is winning.

Living here in WV, I have found that die-hard WVU fans will never

cheer for Marshall no matter what.

If you get CBSSports channel check out Marshall and Southern Miss.

Rahkeem Cato QB of Marshall has some great numbers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hated the spike after that run walking back to the huddle

Hated the throw way shy of the marker in the middle(lucky conversion)

Hated the sack

Hate the head down at the timeout.

Hopefully he takes this buttkicking and responds tebow-esque and takes the team on his back the rest of the season but definitely not at a good spot right now. Has the tools but has to use them better. Bad weeks happen though.

Edited by NoSaint

Yep. Not that I think that he's going to be a bust, but I was never as high on him as many here are/were.

Can't wait for the "BILLS MUST DRAFT COLLIN KLEIN" threads.

I'm still VERY high on Geno...And I'm liking the fact that he's starting to look a little human...Maybe he does not go #1 Overall, and The Bills actually get a chance to Draft him...Here's to hoping... B-)

I'm still VERY high on Geno...And I'm liking the fact that he's starting to look a little human...Maybe he does not go #1 Overall, and The Bills actually get a chance to Draft him...Here's to hoping... B-)

Maybe. But I just don't like that he's struggled against the only two decent defenses he's played this year.

Klein with a nice stat line but do not agree with the announcers drooling over him. A lot of passes off target, out of time etc... But lots of space in the secondary. That out that they loved was way behind (wr almost stopped to allow it to get to him despite being wiiiide open), missed an easy deep ball earlier (about ten yards out of bounds despite the wr being past the corner and safety by a few strides)

(Of course he runs for a td as I type that)

Klein is a great runner, OK thrower, I smell wildcat ^_^

Cupcakes early with an exciting qb will get you a nice boost. We will see how long that nice ranking lasts

You're gona make Carolina Bill mad :devil:

Did he win MVP yet?

He's trying to be the next Cam OOOOH Cam!

:thumbdown: don't need no sulkers

Hated the spike after that run walking back to the huddle

Hated the throw way shy of the marker in the middle(lucky conversion)

Hated the sack

Hate the head down at the timeout.

Hopefully he takes this buttkicking and responds tebow-esque and takes the team on his back the rest of the season but definitely not at a good spot right now. Has the tools but has to use them better. Bad weeks happen though.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!! :death:

BA

Just finished watching the game on DVR... A few things

1: I don't care who the QB is, Nobody, absolutely nobody is going to win when the defense doesnt force a punt until the 10:32 mark of the 4th qtr. That WVU defense is awful.

2: Geno has indeed come down to earth the last few weeks, lots of pressure on the Qb, 1st 2 ints of the year, just an all around average performance.

3: Hey Barbarian, despite these last 2 weeks, Geno STILL has less than 1/3 the Int Bray has thus far in the season.

There's still a tough stretch of games left, Geno has plenty of time to regroup and get his team into a major bowl game. However, this may be the best thing to happen in terms of the draft, given the circumstances, we may have a shot at our Franchise Qb now.

Just finished watching the game on DVR... A few things

1: I don't care who the QB is, Nobody, absolutely nobody is going to win when the defense doesnt force a punt until the 10:32 mark of the 4th qtr. That WVU defense is awful.

2: Geno has indeed come down to earth the last few weeks, lots of pressure on the Qb, 1st 2 ints of the year, just an all around average performance.

3: Hey Barbarian, despite these last 2 weeks, Geno STILL has less than 1/3 the Int Bray has thus far in the season.

There's still a tough stretch of games left, Geno has plenty of time to regroup and get his team into a major bowl game. However, this may be the best thing to happen in terms of the draft, given the circumstances, we may have a shot at our Franchise Qb now.

Just bustin your balls, but that's ok Bray has all of next year to get better. :P

Geno is still good but I am concerned about him being a sulker.

Just bustin your balls, but that's ok Bray has all of next year to get better. :P

Geno is still good but I am concerned about him being a sulker.

I didnt see sulking so much as I saw a guy that was pissed off, at himself, his defense, everything really. He was still slinging it late in the game, but it was really too late. These last few weeks have revealed huge flaws in WVU's general gameday approach. Its very difficult for any teams to comeback from the types of deficits the Mountaineers have faced recently. I realize that Geno has alot to do with that, but at some point the D HAS to step up and stop somebody. Neithr TTU not KSU's QBs have legit passing skills (nfl perspective) yet they have carved up the WVU defense like a thanksgiving Turkey. Fighting out of a 38-0 hole is alot to ask of an offense, much less a single player.

Edited by CarolinaBill

I didnt see sulking so much as I saw a guy that was pissed off, at himself, his defense, everything really. He was still slinging it late in the game, but it was really too late. These last few weeks have revealed huge flaws in WVU's general gameday approach. Its very difficult for any teams to comeback from the types of deficits the Mountaineers have faced recently. I realize that Geno has alot to do with that, but at some point the D HAS to step up and stop somebody. Neithr TTU not KSU's QBs have legit passing skills (nfl perspective) yet they have carved up the WVU defense like a thanksgiving Turkey. Fighting out of a 38-0 hole is alot to ask of an offense, much less a single player.

True, all good points.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.