K state vs WVU

NoSaint

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Klein with a nice stat line but do not agree with the announcers drooling over him. A lot of passes off target, out of time etc... But lots of space in the secondary. That out that they loved was way behind (wr almost stopped to allow it to get to him despite being wiiiide open), missed an easy deep ball earlier (about ten yards out of bounds despite the wr being past the corner and safety by a few strides)

(Of course he runs for a td as I type that)

Edited by NoSaint

Yea he's definitely been handed some adversity the last two weeks. It will be interesting to see how he handles it. He is clearly getting frustrated by the play of their defense and understandably so, but he needs to overcome it and show some leadership like you said.

Only see so much on tv but I'm not liking it. I hope comes out and decides to score here. Either take a quality shot downfield, or try to get a chunk with his legs. He doesn't have to be successful but I'd like to see him really try to put the team on his back here.

He just looks like he's not buying that it can be turned around.

Even just some tempo would be nice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.