Malt Liquor

PaattMaann

anyone else enjoy a good malty beverage....im not talking about super malty craft brews...im talking about "bum on the corner" malt liquor...examples: Colt 45, Thunder, Steel Reserve

Personally, I find a nice Steel Reserve 22 ounce brew the true way to start an evening (or morning if your tailgating)....

yes its cheap, yes it can be nasty if your not used to it, but boyyyyy does it give you a pretty instant buzz...

anyone else? or am I just really turning into an alky?

Funny, when I went to school in PA, big deal when the party had the "Bull" . I went to a school in a dry town, so we had parties not bars, and there was always a charge at the door. If the Bull was on tap, went to $3 dollars at the door from $2....so I even paid extra to drink Malt Liquor!!!

Funny, when I went to school in PA, big deal when the party had the "Bull" . I went to a school in a dry town, so we had parties not bars, and there was always a charge at the door. If the Bull was on tap, went to $3 dollars at the door from $2....so I even paid extra to drink Malt Liquor!!!

In my neck of the woods the "Bull" is the local gay bar. Just sayin'.

Back to the topic at hand. Steel Reserve 211 baby. Brings back fond memories of fishing on the San Joaquin River getting hammered. A shad boil pops up in front of us and one of the guys we were with gets scared as hell and pulls his pistol out and starts to shoot the boil. Needless to say we weren't there much longer. Good times.

SR. Hilarious this came up. SR is blackout in a bottle. Two and you forget chunks of time and it doesn't matter what your tolerance is lol.

I consistently drink Steel Reserve's (at least once a week id say - which for malt liquor is "consistent") but I stop myself after one 22...because as you so astutely pointed out, two and you do black out REGARDLESS of tolerance haha....sometimes its fun to just kinda black out though right?

Are you 16?

no, learn to have fun in life

lol @ all of you up tight dweebs who cant handle a little malt liqour and fun in your lives....you prolly all sex it up with the lights off too eh? fun lives gentlemen, fun lives....

So because we don't drink malt liquor means we're "up tight dweebs"? I'm gonna get CRAZY this weekend and buy a deucer of malt liquor...now that's what I call living!