Andy Reid as Bills next head coach?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please not another coach that falls short every season...he has a high winning percentage but never wins when it matters. Vick Sucks!!! Nothing good will happen to this team until new ownership is in place. I will be patient as always and hope for the best...sigh!!!

If the Bills are in the position of finding a new head coach after this season, that likely means that they will have a new GM, most likely Whaley. Usually these first-time GMs like to hire new blood at the head coach position. That probably means a current coordinator or college coach. I would look at guys who may have ties to Pittsburgh -- at least while Whaley was there. Arians maybe?

On Reid - it would be nice to have a "marquee" coach in town. I wouldn't necessarily be against it, because I'm thoroughly disgusted with Chan at this point. But I'd want to see the alternatives. Of course, this would be dependent on Reid's availability and Chan being gone after this year. Knowing our FO, we'll give Chan an extension during the bye week.

On Vick - No. He may pass the "better than Fitzpatrick" test but he's prone to Losman-like fumbles and probably would not improve Buffalo's turnover ratio. I don't want Fitz but I know I don't want Vick either at this point.

if eagles do not make playoffs and reid is fired do we go after him and maybe vick?

I would say no to Vick, unless he comes really cheap, regardless what anyone wants to try to convince themselves on here, it would still be an upgrade. As far as Andy Reid-in a freaking milisecond. Seriously doubt he would come here to this ownership, because there will always be other jobs available for someone his caliber, but what a great move that would be.

If Chan doesn't last, and Mike Holmgren would like to coach again, I'd like to see Buffalo interview both these gentlemen and would be perfectly fine with either as the next Head Coach...both have good resumes and both of built consistent winners...yes, Reid fell short of a Super Bowl, but how many of us fans would simply love to be in the discussion of relevant again...and with the Patriots seemingly to have hit their ceiling and returning back to the stratosphere of average, this division is ripe for the taking....talent is on this team, coaching insight and leadership - is not...

for whatever the reason marty ball has never been considered. reid has a good and proven record. forget cowher, never going to happen. reid and a new defense coordinator may prove fruitful.

You probably could get Marty if you wanted, he just filed a lawsuit against the UFL because he says they owe him 1.1 million $$.He did say last year on a radio interview here in Norfolk, where he coached in the UFL that he didn't want to coach in the NFL again, but I am sure money talks with him just like everyone else.

am thinking reid with a new qb and a d coorinator would be good. he may be pass happy but cj may be used better.

Andy Reid is not coming to this joke of a franchise. Why do these silly threads gain traction? Reid will have his choice (if he's even available) to coach some very well run teams. Marty ball is about the best the Bills could expect. Is he 70 yet?