Bills vs Cards prediction

Bufcomments

Bills 31 Cards 17

They'll beat all of the teams like this on the schedule and get blown out by every good team keeping them in the approximate .500 record hell that the Bills have been in for over a decade.

We would likely be 10-6 if your correct that the Bills will beat teams they should beat. Teams that are not perenial winners, we have a ton of middle of the road teams on the schedule.

Bills 30 Cards 10

Monster game and turn around for this D, especially the D line with 9+ sacks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cards 35 Bills 17

this is probably closer. Now Kyle Williams and Dareus both have bad ankles. Man this team is always an ER trip. We need a 65 man roster. Too many guys get hurt on this team. Healthy, they can get it done. If everyone is injured, I just don't see how they compete. What, we have like 6 or 7 healthy lineman total now??

I said the same thing about Miami. That there was NO WAY Cinci will lose at home last week. It's the NFL. do do happens

This would make more sense if you were proposing the Bills would win.

The Cards are the heavy favorite.

DL shows up Sunday. RB's don't get it done - injuries and poor play limit their effectiveness. Fitz throws 300+ yards, 3 TD's, SJ13 has first 100 yard game of season. TJ Graham finally gets one to go all the way to him. Chandler scores. 4 INT's by the D, George Wilson improves, he and Byrd lead this DB unit to success.

Bills 28, Cardinals 24

No reasonable person can expect the team who just lost their last two 97-31, to win this game....on the road...against a 4-1 team. If you are predicting a big Bills win, you are doing it as a homer fan.

I hope the Bills can win this game and will be rooting for them to do so like i do every week.

Logic and statistics show that AZ will probably get a defensive or special teams score to help win this game in the 27-13 range. Just can't see how Buffalo can score enough against a pretty nasty Arizona defense.

If we can't get pressure against what is the worst O-line in football we will loose big time.

That said, even with the pressure, they have Fitzgerald. We have Fitzpatrick. Advantage them.

But, their D is nicked up, and we have Spiller and Fred and Choice. Advantage us.

I like us winning a close, sloppy game 10-7.

this is probably closer. Now Kyle Williams and Dareus both have bad ankles. Man this team is always an ER trip. We need a 65 man roster. Too many guys get hurt on this team. Healthy, they can get it done. If everyone is injured, I just don't see how they compete. What, we have like 6 or 7 healthy lineman total now??

I'm beginning to think the "injuries" are excuses for poor play. If they are injured, take them out till there 100% because right now they are doing NOTHING.

For me this is the Bills in season super bowl, they want to come out proving they can play harder and if they do and still lose it will deflate this team from even having a winning record, and Chan and Co. will be canned at years end, Wanny may be canned at Bye week..If however they do come out and dominate then they make the playoffs.. But I have heard this story too many times over the years, we all want the Bills to come out and dominate this week but until they actually do it I am not going to predict a win...Heck we may make Kevin Kolb the next Hall of famer QB like we have the last 2..!

Cards 38 - Bills 6

But I hope Bills 38 - Cards 0