Bills vs Cards prediction

Bufcomments

If you been reading my previews thanks !

I find myself too pissed to do a preview this week. The D has played worse than last season so far and last season was pretty bad. No D should play like that in the NFL. So how can I give an edge to positions when the whole D is playing like crap?

So I will just predict the game and give yall some reasons why.

Bills 30- Cards 24.

My thinking is the Bills by not coming home can focus on what they have to do. I think the players on D are kinda like freelancing to make a play and opposed to doing there jobs. Anderson will be out but Kelsey can fill in and is better vs the run.

Look for both C.J. and Fred to play well. This will limit Fitz's throws and that's always a good thing. I think if they get a lead they will have a ligit chance to win.

The D has to play better. Even if they give up 400 yds it will be better than last week. :censored:

This is my first upset pick of the season and if they win 3-3 and back in it. If they what to make the playoffs this yr they have to win the next 2 weeks.

Edited by Simon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't even have a score prediction.

If Kolb has time to throw then it is going to get ugly as Fitzgerald has a career day against Gilmore.

But the D could have a good showing against a OL that has been giving up sacks in bunches, plus the cards are down to the third string RB.

Pick-em as far as I can tell. Probably why Vegas has the line so close as well.

Could well come down to a key mistake. So please Chan keep your head out of your butt and chill on the 5-wide Sunday!

The Bills need to take the ball out of Fitz's hands as much as possible.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Bills 27 Cards 17

Mario has 2-3 sacks.

Probably wishful thinking on my party given the past two weeks, but I have to believe that this is the week that our defense puts heat on the opposing QB given all of the problems that the Cards have had protecting the QB. My concern (in addition to all of the other concerns I have had watching this team play this season) is Kyle Williams is dinged and Anderson is out. On the other hand, with Anderson out, maybe we will start blitzing.

I honestly don't even have a score prediction.

If Kolb has time to throw then it is going to get ugly as Fitzgerald has a career day against Gilmore.

But the D could have a good showing against a OL that has been giving up sacks in bunches, plus the cards are down to the third string RB.

Pick-em as far as I can tell. Probably why Vegas has the line so close as well.

Could well come down to a key mistake. So please Chan keep your head out of your butt and chill on the 5-wide Sunday!

The Bills need to take the ball out of Fitz's hands as much as possible.

It's the 3rd string RB's that have been killing us this season...

If you been reading my previews thanks !

I find myself too pissed to do a preview this week. The D has played worse than last season so far and last season was pretty bad. No D should play like that in the NFL. So how can I give an edge to positions when the whole D is playing like crap?

So I will just predict the game and give yall some reasons why.

Bills 30- Cards 24.

My thinking is the Bills by not coming home can focus on what they have to do. I think the players on D are kinda like freelancing to make a play and opposed to doing there jobs. Anderson will be out but Kelsey can fill in and is better vs the run.

Look for both C.J. and Fred to play well. This will limit Fitz's throws and that's always a good thing. I think if they get a lead they will have a ligit chance to win.

The D has to play better. Even if they give up 400 yds it will be better than last week. :censored:

This is my first upset pick of the season and if they win 3-3 and back in it. If they what to make the playoffs this yr they have to win the next 2 weeks.

30-27 buffalo wins a close game.

Bills 31 Cards 17

They'll beat all of the teams like this on the schedule and get blown out by every good team keeping them in the approximate .500 record hell that the Bills have been in for over a decade.

very true

thats kinda why i think they have a chance.

There is NO WAY the Bills lose this game as they know the season is over if they limp out of there with a loss.

34-17 Buffalo

I said the same thing about Miami. That there was NO WAY Cinci will lose at home last week. It's the NFL. do do happens

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever