what if Bills win their next 2 games ?

papazoid

This is exactly how I saw the season going for the Bills back in May (see Dinners on me thread) in terms of wins and losses, but in no way did I foresee the fashion in which they would lose those three games. I have them winning the next two and going on to a 10-6 season, but if LA opened that thread I would definitely alter it down to 6-10 based on the putrid display of football we have seen in three out of five weeks.

This is exactly how I saw the season going for the Bills back in May (see Dinners on me thread) in terms of wins and losses, but in no way did I foresee the fashion in which they would lose those three games. I have them winning the next two and going on to a 10-6 season, but if LA opened that thread I would definitely alter it down to 6-10 based on the putrid display of football we have seen in three out of five weeks.

our entries are almost identical...

if this team goes 10-6, you would have to consider the season a success.

i too am a perfect 5-0 picking the bills w/l record to date, and also share the shock of how truly epic bad they have been in the losses. the magnitude of suck in those games was alarming

but they still only count for one loss. its hard to see how they can suddenly figure out how to stop the hemorrhaging of huge chunks of yardage against quality offenses, or for that matter against the crappy jets, but a win this week and they are right back on track

after that it gets messy. that have to beat the titans at the ralph if they want a legit shot at the postseason. then two blowout losses at the texans and cheaters, then they have to go 6-1 or at least 5-2 to get a chance at a wildcard

lose this wee and despite being only six games in then im probably ready to join the freak-the-fk-outers and agree the season is likely over concerning a chance at the postseason

To me, it's not the W-L record it's how they won, and how they lost.

Right now the Bills and the GB Packers have the same record - 2 and 3. Does anyone think they're anywhere close to the same quality of team?

The Pack have lost 2 very close games, one of which the league acknowledged they should have won (uncalled offensive PI).

The Bills have lost 3 blowouts with world-record incompetence on D and apparent coaching inability to adjust on both sides of the ball.

this isnt college football its the NFL there is a win and a loss column your just bitchin to B word