Mckelvin

jcbillsfan

I'd be stretch to go from Kyle at 310 pounds to McKelvin who is like 175 soaking wet but I'm all for change at this point.

:-)

Don't be an idiot. He was talking about Mario Williams.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought he meant Kyle. As long as he didn't mean Aaron...I don't want to see McKelvin in coverage again.

But can you really call it coverage when McKelvin is involved?

BTW, I noticed you are bringing the comedic heat today.

GO BILLS!!!

I've said it before. Aaron Williams is a safety playing cornerback. Unfortunately there's no one on the roster to replace him and he's not getting much in the way of help. As bad as people are saying he is George Wilson and Jairus Byrd have been awful. I don't know how much man to man with no safety help stache's defense calls for but the safeties seem to be leaving the corners out to dry on a good number of plays. Also slow to react and seem lost in coverage.

I've said it before. Aaron Williams is a safety playing cornerback. Unfortunately there's no one on the roster to replace him and he's not getting much in the way of help. As bad as people are saying he is George Wilson and Jairus Byrd have been awful. I don't know how much man to man with no safety help stache's defense calls for but the safeties seem to be leaving the corners out to dry on a good number of plays. Also slow to react and seem lost in coverage.

I agree. Other than a couple nice strips, Byrd looks confused as well out there.

The TD pass at the end of the half was the same play that Cleveland scored on. A combination post/corner route with Gilmore coming up in coverage and then not being able to recover while Byrd was even slower in recognizing his responsibility.

Nice job by SF to see that and scheme for it.

GO BILLS!!!