Bills Players' Tweets...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's probably funnier, though.

Graham got pissed at somebody who said something to him, and he goes I'm sure your 58 followers are applauding you. (58 is more I have - and Graham obviously is going to have way more than just an average person). Somebody points that out and:

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham

You're right. As penance, I'll reduce my count. You. RT @miketidd dont be that guy who brags about his number of followers. Youre media.

lol, i can't believe people actually do this. How big of a loser do you have to be to actually go on twitter and insult an athlete because they didn't get enough points for you in a FANTASY league?

However, i guess there is a need for people at this intelligence level, or else there would be no one to hand me my coffee out the Tim Hortons drive through window....

Some of you guys are actually beginning to sound like...

Mike Leach B-)

"I think that a guy who plays...football gets enough attention... It's "a bunch of narcissists that want to sit and type stuff about themselves all the time. We'll put mirrors in some of their lockers if that's necessary but they don't have to Twitter."

Is it the fool that follows the fool? Or the fool or who responds to the fool?

Either way, if you are sick of it then ignore it and turn it off. Stop crying in your milk you dang kids. Grow up and take some responsibility because no one is making you ensure this. And you can claim you're a fan and can't help it but take responsibility for your actions.

It takes a special kind of douche bag to go talk **** to the players on Twitter. We're all bummed by the team's performance, but getting personal with individual players is just childish & pathetic.

Exactly. These are the same people who would not say anything to them in person but somehow have big brass balls behind a keyboard.

I thought Williams handled it well.

More tweets:

Aaron Williams retweeted this by Quentin Jammer: "Don't tweet me wit bull**** if u do t kno football!"

Keep it classy Aaron.

On a more positive note, I have to give some props to Jairus Byrd.

His tweet: "Thanks to all for the the well wishes yesterday truly blessed....apologize for what took place."

In real life Twitter: I was sitting three rows behind the Bills bench yesterday. After the Bills went down 31-3 a fan ran down to the first row to yell at Mario. "Hey Mario, we want our money back. You suck Mario and robbed the people of Buffalo." etc etc.

Man did this strike a chord with Mario. He basically waved the fan down on the field and then pointed to his cheek as if to say, "come down here and punch me, tough guy."

He was clearly frustrated with his and the team’s performance, but I really thought he’d be above this petty crap.

sad

In real life Twitter: I was sitting three rows behind the Bills bench yesterday. After the Bills went down 31-3 a fan ran down to the first row to yell at Mario. "Hey Mario, we want our money back. You suck Mario and robbed the people of Buffalo." etc etc.

Man did this strike a chord with Mario. He basically waved the fan down on the field and then pointed to his cheek as if to say, "come down here and punch me, tough guy."

He was clearly frustrated with his and the team’s performance, but I really thought he’d be above this petty crap.

sad

guess the truth hurts.....poor Mario Millions