Bills Players' Tweets...

While I am pissed that these quitters are getting pissed at Bills Fans, I am kind of concerned that they just won't want to play hard anymore because the fans treat them like sh**. If you were a guy that was working hard to get better and the fans started blowing up your twitter that you suck and you don't try, how would you react? Losing is just bad all around. While some of these players probably deserve the ridicule, it certainly will not motivate them when the fans they are supposed to be playing for are hating on them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand they ought to ignore this stuff. On the other, they are making themselves available to fans and then getting called "f--kin guy" or getting their skills and manhood called out by people whose most intimate knowledge probably includes Grand Theft Auto, the correct ratio of Chee-tos to Diet Coke, and strategies for remaining in their parents' basement indefinitely.

I'm not saying we have to elevate Fred Jackson for making himself available to the public, but a lack of respect begets a lack of respect. It's football, people. A bad game doesn't mean you get the right to go be a douchebag to somebody else. And if you wouldn't say it to these guys' faces, you should just not say it. It is internet tough-guy sh-- and it's beyond old. Sorry to disagree with you, Mr. Original Poster, but I do.

So, are you at work 24/7? Does anybody give you **** for watching a football game instead of being at work?

you are 100% right and if someone dont want to see his tweets unfollow him its that simple, i dont blame them they are frustrated and getting attacked by thousands of people i dont blame them for standing up for themselves