Hot For Guidance Counselor -- Big Apple(s) edition

KD in CA

Once again, we can let kids watch blood, gore, bodies being mangled and ripped apart on the news, yet if you show some female skin, or God forbid, a nipple then all hell breaks loose. The sexual repression in 'merica at times is ridiculous.

Once again, we can let kids watch blood, gore, bodies being mangled and ripped apart on the news, yet if you show some female skin, or God forbid, a nipple then all hell breaks loose. The sexual repression in 'merica at times is ridiculous.

Fox News showed a guy killing himself, live on air while the host was yelling at the producers to cut away, and it barely made the news.

Had they accidentally let a nipple slip, we'd still be talking about how they need to protect the children.

Webb disclosed her former career when first hired. Yet she was investigated by the DOE three times and twice spent a year in the rubber room while officials probed the photos.

LOL

I would rather probe her

Article: "Webb disclosed her former career when first hired."

Translation: She said on her application that she was a "model". What she probably didn't tell them is that her "modeling" included full/partial nudity and simulated sex acts.

Article: "But the photos — virtually all Photoshopped or altered, she says.."

Translation: Those are the real photos.

Translation: She said on her application that she was a "model". What she probably didn't tell them is that her "modeling" included full/partial nudity and simulated sex acts.

Article: "But the photos — virtually all Photoshopped or altered, she says.."

Translation: Those are the real photos.

Fair enough...but she still should not be fired. Especially if she's been a 'model' :lol: employee for the school district.

Simulated sex acts? Where did you see/read that? I've seen photos at the mall in store windows that are more revealing than that. I've seen bikinis on beaches that are more revealing too.

I guess teachers/guidance councilors should all be puritans who cover themselves from head to toe.

Simulated sex acts? Where did you see/read that? I've seen photos at the mall in store windows that are more revealing than that. I've seen bikinis on beaches that are more revealing too.

I guess teachers/guidance councilors should all be puritans who cover themselves from head to toe.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! We cant have them seeing a disgusting, sinful human body!!!