Hot for Teacher: Arkansas Style

id hate to see your guys wives/significant others if you think this bag is attractive

Im not talking about keeping her around or even buying her a steak dinner. Im asking myself, "Self, would 17 year old you hit that?", and the answer is most definitely.

id hate to see your guys wives/significant others if you think this bag is attractive

I thought the same thing! After seeing the comments and the article headline I gotta say I was disappointed. Not bad but not even the top 10 of teachers that have done this.

Yes I would btw lol

I was always under the impression the "Would you" in these threads meant "would I nail this chick right now" not "would I have done what the young kid did" because if its the latter, DUH....when I was 15 I would have banged my fat old english teacher, so that question doesnt make much sense

it should be, would you bang her right now, and the answer is emphatically no

it should be, would you bang her right now, and the answer is emphatically no

Is this assuming all real world implications? Like I might end my marriage or lose my family? Or is it just a hypothetical, if this chick was laying naked in front of you, would you stick it in?

Or is it just a hypothetical, if this chick was laying naked in front of you, would you stick it in?

I was always under the impression the "Would you" in these threads meant "would I nail this chick right now"

I've always assumed both of these things in the 'Would ya' threads. Real world implications would spoil all the fun.