hey i am in the navy on a submarine and going to be underway the first

Dylanme8

Does anyone here mind sending me updates like game recaps etc. Maybe even copy and pasting the play by play via email. I cant recieve pictures only text emails but, anything would be awesome. Thank you, just pm me your email address and i will email you from my navy account.

Does anyone here mind sending me updates like game recaps etc. Maybe even copy and pasting the play by play via email. I cant recieve pictures only text emails but, anything would be awesome. Thank you, just pm me your email address and i will email you from my navy account.

PM me your e-mail address.

PTR

hey shipmate ... Boomer or Sneak Attack? 21 patrols on the BNs for me back in the days when I had hair.

Thanks for keeping us safe ... and keep air in the banks, the **** in the tanks, and the planes locked on zero.

This is probably the best thing that can happen to a Bills fan, get stuck 20,000 leagues under the sea without any knowledge of the season at hand. After the carnage is finished you can then come up, without any knowledge of what really happened. The offseason's usually more exciting in Buffalo anyway.