Bills will beat 49ers !!

Chuckknox

They will play just like the patriot game, minus the fourth quarter melt down. Everything looked Very good for 3 quarters.

No big changes needed, just a little more defense and ball control when they are winning. Meltdown in the 4th quarter was a fluke, that will not happen again.

Get revenge in New England in the next game.

Bills will bounce back on Sunday!

I wouldn't put a W on this one so easily. However I wasn't as upset by this game as the Jets game and there were a lot of positives for a good portion of this game. I think we need to get used to the fact that we are not the worst team, we are not the best team. We will hang with some of the tougher competition which I feel like we did for most of the Pats game. But both sides of the ball are prone to mistakes. I personally think chan gave up on the run game to early in the Pats game.

I like our OLine depth as well as the next guy but Cordy Glenn was having a MONSTER season as his position in both run and pass blocking. It will be difficult for Hairston to duplicate Cordy's performance on the field. That said, if he can just hold his own I'll be happy. But Justin Smith has gotta be licking his chops.

GO BILLS!!!

Totally agree and I said they would win right after the NE debacle.

The difference is as simple as Brady is way better than Smith. Davis = Gronk. Welker is better than any WR on San Fran. RB's are interchangable. Without the non-sense of playing a nickel or dime defense all the time our D can stop Gore. Our D has shown they can stop the Wildcat. Just need to watch out for a pass from Koepernick this week from the wildcat. Look for it to be a designed pass to Moss with Davis or a FB trailing underneath.

On offense, I think the line will be ok. Rhinehart and Hairston have played some already. CJ will not play as tentative as he did against the Pats. Wow he looked bad out there. Gailey should have sat him down after the first qtr and gone with FJ/Choice rotation. He will bounce back but don't look for him to run it up the gut. I see him lining up as a WR and cathcing screens more this week. I wouldn't be surprised if Choice gets more than 5 carries to keep the defense honest. Will Chandler dominate Whitner? It would seem to be a good match-up for the Bills but I think San Fran will bracket him with a LB and safety. They know he is Fitz's security blanket and doubling him will force Fitz to hold the ball a sec or two longer. Who knows what we get from Graham. Would love to see a deep ball but doubt it will happen on that horrible grass field they have.

Bills win 16-10

I disagree. I'm going to the sports book at Red Rock tomorrow and betting against my Bills. Gotta bet with your head not your heart. Bills won't win this one. Probably won't win against Arizona either. Damn, I expected so much more from this team. Cleveland and KC don't cut it. I'm gonna bet a 4 team parlay. Any ideas on the other three teams I should pick this weekend?

I think it's awesome the optimism after that debacle. We seem to play outside of our division with top teams better these last few years. We'll see. The true test is how well we run in the first half. If we are at 35 yards, don't even put the game on in the second half.

Now will we draw up better blitzes, man to man press coverage, and take Alex off his game?

I'm not recalling a win, but certainly hoping for one.

I disagree. I'm going to the sports book at Red Rock tomorrow and betting against my Bills. Gotta bet with your head not your heart. Bills won't win this one. Probably won't win against Arizona either. Damn, I expected so much more from this team. Cleveland and KC don't cut it. I'm gonna bet a 4 team parlay. Any ideas on the other three teams I should pick this weekend?

In my opinion, Atlanta, GB, Baltimore, & Chicago are locks. I will be taking all of those games one way or another. I cant bet against my bills, but if someone was going to give me 1k to guess the score correctly I would say SF 28 to BUF 10. Not sure why on earth people compare this game to New England, but if you think we are a bad matchup against the Jets you have no idea what we are in store for against the 49ers. That says nothing about our team, because we know we are not elite, but this 49ers team is a top 3 team in football. We are not even top 15 yet.

Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, NaVorro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, Patrick Willis....tough defense.

Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, Vernon Davis, Delanie Walker, Brandon Jacobs....watch the TE's down the middle and doing the wheel route

Their wr's aren't all that scary though. Have to pressure Alex Smith heavy and quick. No turnovers.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Could the Bills pull an uspet? Sure. Will they? Probably not. SF has a much better team than us and they are at home. Who have the Bills beaten on the road lately? Cleveland. SF will win big.

I got SF -9, GB -7 at Indy, Balti -4.5 at KC, Still need to think more about falcons -3 in Wash and Bears -6 in Jax

It will be the same O-Line from last season with Hairston and Rhinehart, the same O-Line that played their asses off haha. Not too much of a drop off really

Ya because there wasn't a drop off Immediately after Urbik went down and after Glenn. Sunday was the 1st game that an opposing team put pressure on our qb. Aldon Smith and Justin Smith are a million times better than anyone the pats have. You can't be telling me you like that matchup

In my opinion, Atlanta, GB, Baltimore, & Chicago are locks. I will be taking all of those games one way or another. I cant bet against my bills, but if someone was going to give me 1k to guess the score correctly I would say SF 28 to BUF 10. Not sure why on earth people compare this game to New England, but if you think we are a bad matchup against the Jets you have no idea what we are in store for against the 49ers. That says nothing about our team, because we know we are not elite, but this 49ers team is a top 3 team in football. We are not even top 15 yet.

I like Baltimore and the Bears. I might bet against Green Bay for a upset. That would be a nice payout. Thanks for the input, coseybedaman!

I got SF -9, GB -7 at Indy, Balti -4.5 at KC, Still need to think more about falcons -3 in Wash and Bears -6 in Jax

Ya because there wasn't a drop off Immediately after Urbik went down and after Glenn. Sunday was the 1st game that an opposing team put pressure on our qb. Aldon Smith and Justin Smith are a million times better than anyone the pats have. You can't be telling me you like that matchup

The Bears are a LOCK!!! As much as there can be a lock in the NFL the Bears are it. The Jaguars will never move the ball on that playmaking defense. Nor will the Jags be able to stop the much improved Bears offense. That team is going to get better week by week. If they keep Cutler upright that guy is as good as anyone in football. I LOVE the Falcons and Bears this week. Probably my two favorite. Baltimore as well. It gets a little touchy with the bigger spreads, because teams score so many garbage points in the NFL, and cover those bigger spreads. I can see the Bills being down in a blowout late 24 to 10, and scoring a late meaningless touchdown with 15 seconds left. That kind of stuff happens soooo often with those big spreads. Prime example the Ravens and Browns last Thursday night.

It gets a little touchy with the bigger spreads, because teams score so many garbage points in the NFL, and cover those bigger spreads. I can see the Bills being down in a blowout late 24 to 10, and scoring a late meaningless touchdown with 15 seconds left. That kind of stuff happens soooo often with those big spreads. Prime example the Ravens and Browns last Thursday night.

I agree. That's why I will bet the money line. Straight up win or loss on my parlays. I stay away from point spreads. I'm taking 49ers, bears, falcons and ravens for $40 bucks. Big spender, huh!?

There are only 3 things we could do to be compettitive against the Niners, and we won't do them. So here they are:

1. Start a different QB. I guess Tarvaris Jackson is still #3 on the depth chart, so he won't be starting anytime soon.

2. Establish the wildcat early, and direct-snap the niners into a stupor. This will also help protect Fitzo's ribs from an imminent pounding.

3. Listen up, Wanny! -You've got to throw a safety or a corner at Alex Smith every once in a while. Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. a few solid licks will knock him off his game.

So that's it. -Barring a shakeup on offense, or the addition of more exotic blitz packages, there's no way this game is even close.

Moment of truth for the Bills. Really don't like what I'm hearing from Gailey -- sounds like denial. He flat out misrepresented how Mario is being played by opponents. This team is right on the edge of doing exactly what they did last year following the Jets loss at home. We'll see Sunday if they've grown.

I'm in a 100% wait-and-see mode.

Moment of truth for the Bills. Really don't like what I'm hearing from Gailey -- sounds like denial. He flat out misrepresented how Mario is being played by opponents. This team is right on the edge of doing exactly what they did last year following the Jets loss at home. We'll see Sunday if they've grown.

I'm in a 100% wait-and-see mode.

Yes, you might be right. They could head the same direction as last year. if so, say goodbye to Chan. I wonder about the leadership on this team.

They will play just like the patriot game, minus the fourth quarter melt down. Everything looked Very good for 3 quarters.

No big changes needed, just a little more defense and ball control when they are winning. Meltdown in the 4th quarter was a fluke, that will not happen again.

I have to disagree. The tackling throughout the game sucked!!!! Chan was right - they showed no passion to win.

Did you not watch the defense get completely ran through? Did you even watch the game? The Bills beat two crappy teams and lost to another crappy team. They will lose this week. Badly. I struggle to see many chance of victory until Miami at home in Nov. Even then I only give them a better than average chance.