Bills sign Andrew Jackson to practice squad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if we got andrew jackson can we try out abe lincon at qb ive read history books telling how he used to chuck cannon balls across the battle field from one knee

That's nothing. Washington threw a silver dollar across the Potomac.

We need a Martin Van Buren, because every team could use a little fox lol.

We'd be better off with Steve Van Buren. Then we could finally revive the power running game.

Ralph Wilson baked the largest cake ever to celebrate the Old Hickory signing............ I could of sworn I read some where Jackson had the biggest White House party ever for his inauguration and I thought I read he had the largest cake ever at that time....but sometimes my memory fails me

Ralph Wilson baked the largest cake ever to celebrate the Old Hickory signing............ I could of sworn I read some where Jackson had the biggest White House party ever for his inauguration and I thought I read he had the largest cake ever at that time....but sometimes my memory fails me

he did have a huge party at the white house, and one where "commoners" were invited and were passed out drunk on the front lawn

Maybe it was cheese, not cake?

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/82047