Did Brady call the Bills "F'n Bit@hes"?

Silvercrw

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Brady is absolutely correct. Even with the b!tc#y way he said it, he's still correct. Our collective Buffalo Bills team and organization are the reigning afc east b!tc#es. I think we are on our way to getting better. It's just that our 'better' is sadly only a little better than average.. We have no _________ which makes the upper echelon teams win. There's just something missing. I don't know what it is. And I'm not pinning it all on him, but I hope that they realize now that Ryan Fitzpatrick needs to be upgraded. I like him a lot and I think he's a good quarterback, but they are not able to put together enough of a dominant unit around him to win. At least not in the afc east. He's not ever gonna be what this current team needs him to be to win, unless this team is upgraded at a lot of positions and fortified with burgeoning depth. No one seems to have a problem dealing with our front 4. Sad. Don't know if that's players or coaches, but I do know that the players are the ones on the field which makes me lean towards them a bit more. Is it a collective failure to believe because of repeated failures? I think maybe. The weirdest part about it is that I think they will play san fran tough and I wouldn't rule out an upset win out west. The hardest part of this current iteration of b!tc#es is that I just don't know what to make of them

The Bills have been Brady's B word for a decade. They have absolutely NO fear of anything the team does. They can spot us 21 points and still destroy us by 28 points in the 4th qtr. The players and coaches and qbs have changed over Brady's reign, the only constant are us fans and Ralph Wilson. We also also his B word.

Yah, he did. And then he proceeded to make the entire team HIS b!#ch!

-Not the first time Brady's traded our backsides for ciggies on the mainline.

Gailey bends us over and gets us ready for it. -Yesterday, he forgot to apply the lube.

He called them worse on the field by lighting them up like they were a mighty mite squad. People around here have to start understanding that respect is something that is earned. That's why everyone bad mouths the Bills, because they haven't earned any in a long time.

I'd post this in the locker room and run it on digital signage 24/7 every day until we meet them in their house.

To what end? These guys have no heart. It'd probably just make them mope around and feel bad for themselves.

And this is why I hate Tom Brady and hope he shovels **** in Hell. Guy can't go one day without being a cocky prick. I know the disciples among us will use this opportunity to remind us he's earned that "swagger," but that's simply not justification. Ever see Brees, Rodgers, Manning act this way? Hell. No. And they have just as much, if not more license than Marcia to do so. After all, they've each won a Super Bowl since Tom Tom's last.