Who will be HC next year?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great idea. He is from the Bellicheat tree. But he is also a Penn St guy so he may be too loyal to Penn St. to bail on them after one year.

I live down in PSU country and to me, and reading between the lines, I dont think hes looking foward to 5 years of sucking in college. These scholarship restrictions will really show in the coming years. I think he would bolt.

Edited by billsfan714

I live down in PSU country and to me, and reading between the lines, I dont think hes looking foward to 5 years of sucking in college. These scholarship restrictions will really show in the coming years. I think he would bolt.

Why do you think he took the job then? He knew they were going to be handcuffed. (I am seriously asking, not questioning you)

I'd take O'brien in a heartbeat. He did a great job this year.

Unfortunately OBrien would be handcuffed in Buffalo too due to Ralph.

Now, my vote for DC would be Mike Singletary. I love Singletary and I think he is perfect as a DC. He is currently only a LB coach in Minn. He may be a bit out of his element as a HC, however, If Singletary was HC and Cable was OC, that would be great too.

Are you aware that Mike Singletary has never been a defensive coordinator at any level?

Gailey, unfortunatley....he's got at least a four year deal and Ralph won't fire him and still have to pay him. Also, his coach budget will continue to give us unqualified coaches even if he did fire Gailey....Mularkey, Williams, Jauron, Gailey....wash, rinse, repeat. Nothing changes until Ralph passes.

Edited by DGW54321

We need Bill Polian and any coach he chooses. The rest will fall into place.

Actually, Polian might be the only quality GM who might come if Ralph fires Nix and Chan... I'd trust Polian to hire a decent head coach and draft the best young QB out there...No way do I want Nix making that decision...