I'm betting Mr. Wilson made a phone call this morning

Yeah I know Ralph is old, Ralph is cheap etc etc etc.

One thing I know for sure is that Ralph Wilson is a businessman. If Ralph is still of sound mind, I'm guessing he made a phone call that went something like this: "I spent $120 MILLION DOLLARS on a defense that looks worse than last years. Could someone please tell me why I did and got less ROI?"

Someone is going to have to answer that question.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I know for sure is that Ralph Wilson is a businessman. If Ralph is still of sound mind, I'm guessing he made a phone call that went something like this: "I spent $120 MILLION DOLLARS on a defense that looks worse than last years. Could someone please tell me why I did and got less ROI?"

I am guessing he hasn't even realized the season started yet, much less realized how pathetic they were yesterday.

I'm guessing that the conversation was to 911 and went more like this;

Help, I've fallen and can't get up.

I'm sure the person working at Pizza Hutt is going to be very confused when they get this call.

LOL

I am guessing he hasn't even realized the season started yet, much less realized how pathetic they were yesterday.

Then your guess would be completely wrong.

Ralph may not be getting around well, and he's certainly not articulating himself like a 30-year-old man, but he's just as sound and sharp of mind as ever.

You don't have to like him, but he's not some clueless old codger like many here pretend.

Someone on this team at some level needs to show some sack. if it's throwing someone under the bus so be it. Firing a DC, or cutting another player. This team cannot succeed with the status quo. Mega -Muff is starting too look jarounesque when getting his ass handed to him. It's bothersome. This coaching staff stinks of epic failures in YEAR 3!

How about Wood calling out Mario to earn his millions cause the fans just aren't feeling it with this guy. The talking heads aren't even that kind. You could tell Berman was having a hard time keeping his trap shut. Maybe still too much respect for Ralph. T. Jackson flat out laughed at the 2012 Bills new "look". At 2-2 the team is the laughing stock of the league yet again.

BTW who the hell is David Lee, and why is he still employed this AM?

Maybe Jimbo, Thurman & Talley need to go in the locker room and call them what they are today. Losers. 100 points given up in 2 divisional games? That may be a NFL record? Playoff talk with this team is a joke. I want to hear Mario come out and say "I've sucked" and deserve what ever people say.

Then your guess would be completely wrong.

Ralph may not be getting around well, and he's certainly not articulating himself like a 30-year-old man, but he's just as sound and sharp of mind as ever.

You don't have to like him, but he's not some clueless old codger like many here pretend.

Dude, relax. If was a little humor, which most of us Bills fans need on a morning after yesterday's debacle.

Dude, relax. If was a little humor, which most of us Bills fans need on a morning after yesterday's debacle.

You may have been joking, but many here actually believe that...

Exhibit A:

Honestly I'm.trying to be sincere....Ralph probably doesn't know where he is, what jersey the bills wear or what he ate for breakfast today.

I can tell you, for certain, that you are completely incorrect.

How do you know this? He isn't seen in public.

Can anyone vouch that he was at any of the two home games this year? I haven't heard a thing since he was discharged from the hospital after being treated for an infection?

How do you know this? He isn't seen in public.

Maybe Ralph meant to dial Brandon, he called bandit by mistake, bandit played along, and Ralph went on a 15 minute tirade expressing his displeasure with the defense. :lol:

Edited by LabattBlue

Ralph should call himself and demand that he hire a professional GM and coaching staff.

Good idea, that might work….or maybe we call him and tell him it’s his old AFL buddy Al Davis calling from a very special far-away place….the only question from Ralph would be “is he calling COLLECT?”

:beer: