Wannstedt needs to be fired

FireChan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my point, sorry was trying to be sarcastic but as soon as we were losing everyone in the shout box jumped on Fitz. I don't get it, the offense gives the team a nice lead, hell a really nice lead, but that's not good enough? So what's good enough 21 pts? 50 pts? And what does that say about the defense.

Apparently the O is not allowed to go 3 and out. They must score TDs on every 2nd half possession.

I did expect more from Fitz (more completions, more sacks if that's what it takes) and less (less INTs). But I expect more from Chan's game plan and play calling, too.

Forgetting Ralph is alive, pining for Perry Fewell, pining for a "Rex Ryan D", which got popped for 34 points today, and saying Fitz' picks had nothing to do with the loss.

This forum NEVER dissapoints after a bad loss.

Ever.

Wanny is still living off his Dallas superbowl victories from 2 decades ago. Mario is a bust.. I would cut him now and take the salary hit. Bench Fitzy & start Jackson.. We need a legit NFL QB. EJ Manual should be the pick.. and grab a young agreesive Densive minded coach.. Same old, same old.

No thanks on Emanuel, if the Juniors don't come out this QB draft will be weak.

I think Kevin Greene would make a great DC; 15 yrs in the league, 160 sacks coached by the great Dom Capers, LBs coach for the Packers and with his fiery personality it would rub off on the players

I think Kevin Greene would make a great DC; 15 yrs in the league, 160 sacks coached by the great Dom Capers, LBs coach for the Packers and with his fiery personality it would rub off on the players

In other words: "I've heard of him!"

It's this exact kind of thinking that makes clowns like Gregg Williams seem like HC material--- watching assistant coaches on the sideline from the couch and cobbling together bits and pieces of his playing career do not equal coaching credentials.

(Any bitterness in this post isn't directed at you, BTW. I'm just beaten down by 12+ seasons of ineptitude and empty hype.)

In other words: "I've heard of him!"

It's this exact kind of thinking that makes clowns like Gregg Williams seem like HC material--- watching assistant coaches on the sideline from the couch and cobbling together bits and pieces of his playing career do not equal coaching credentials.

(Any bitterness in this post isn't directed at you, BTW. I'm just beaten down by 12+ seasons of ineptitude and empty hype.)

none taken, I have had enough too we just got to hang in there until we (please GOD) get a winner.

but I didn't say Greene for HC but I think for DC he would be great, players now-a-days respect and play harder for coaches who were players let alone great ones. Greene is the kind of Guy had to work extremely hard to be is good as he was, which translates into good coaching and being mentored by Capers means he knows how to get pressure on the QB. At this point what do we have to lose.

No thanks on Emanuel, if the Juniors don't come out this QB draft will be weak.

so what your saying is swap back to the 34?

Apparently the O is not allowed to go 3 and out. They must score TDs on every 2nd half possession.

That plan worked for the pats* yesterday.

I did expect more from Fitz (more completions, more sacks if that's what it takes) and less (less INTs). But I expect more from Chan's game plan and play calling, too.

Fitz is what he is, no one should expect more from him than he has shown this season.

The sooner people realize this the better.

Now Chan might be a different story if you bought into the whole "offensive genius", "Jerrah says firing him was his biggest mistake" thing.

Stache falls into that category as well.

I did not expect more from Gailey but I must admit I did not expect Stache to suck anywhere near this much.

Like I posted in another thread. The Stache DOES NOT deserve to be fired. After the first half of the Patriots game, you probably said to yourself, wow, we only held the Pats to 7 points. And we forced a few three and outs. The Pats made the adjustments at half time and we didn't and that's what it comes down to.

Did he do a poor job on the whole? No question about it. But he does not need to be fired after 4 games???? That's just over reacting.

If the front 4 doesn't get pressure then you see the results of what happens.

Why isn't Mario Williams being lambasted? I was never big on that signing. And he has been the most quiet DL of the Bills starting four.

Also why isn't the players being blamed. The blown communication, the poor coverage. Do not lay it all at the doorstep of the stache. Not based on on half of football against the best QB our Bills have faced during the 2000s.

That plan worked for the pats* yesterday.

Fitz is what he is, no one should expect more from him than he has shown this season.

The sooner people realize this the better.

Now Chan might be a different story if you bought into the whole "offensive genius", "Jerrah says firing him was his biggest mistake" thing.

Stache falls into that category as well.

I did not expect more from Gailey but I must admit I did not expect Stache to suck anywhere near this much.

Apparently, Chan Gailey thinks Fitz is Drew Brees / Tom Brady at QB, and that he has a great receiving corps instead of only just one good WR for his 5 WR sets

Stache either really sucks hard or he is trying to tank the defense so he gets Gailey fired, and can take over as head coach. Either way its looking like inept George Edwards was the better DC,who did more with less. Stache needs to go!

Stache either really sucks hard or he is trying to tank the defense so he gets Gailey fired, and can take over as head coach. Either way its looking like inept George Edwards was the better DC,who did more with less. Stache needs to go!

i can't believe this. That would get Stache fired way before Gailey. Whatever Stache is doing, there is no way he is tanking on purpose.

Like I posted in another thread. The Stache DOES NOT deserve to be fired. After the first half of the Patriots game, you probably said to yourself, wow, we only held the Pats to 7 points. And we forced a few three and outs. The Pats made the adjustments at half time and we didn't and that's what it comes down to.

Did he do a poor job on the whole? No question about it. But he does not need to be fired after 4 games???? That's just over reacting.

If the front 4 doesn't get pressure then you see the results of what happens.

Why isn't Mario Williams being lambasted? I was never big on that signing. And he has been the most quiet DL of the Bills starting four.

Also why isn't the players being blamed. The blown communication, the poor coverage. Do not lay it all at the doorstep of the stache. Not based on on half of football against the best QB our Bills have faced during the 2000s.

Moorman was fired after 3 games.

The better coaches in the league make adjustments.

That was the problem with Gailey and the Bills last year. Brilliant execution of the installed game plan in the first half of games. However, post-half once the oppossing team had tape and adjusted, it went down hill quite fast.

I don't want coaches to get fired at 2-2 but as a matter of course, they have to to tweak game plans at halftime. What is killing the BIlls is predictability.