Patriots @ Bills 9/30/2012 Game Thread

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You go from the replacement refs calling everything to the regular ones calling nothing, especially all the blatent holding NE's offensive line is doing.

The outcome of this game has nothing to do with the officiating.

Run is wearing our D out.

My biggest concern was that Wanny wouldn't/couldn't make adjustments and would use the same, vanilla schemes.

He stayed in the nickel/dime all game long with just Barnett and Scott at LB… and the strategy failed miserably.

He would have been better with Moats and Sheppard helping stop the run and occasionally blitzing… something both players seem to do pretty well.

Wanny's coaching has confirmed my worst fears about him. Stubborn and unimaginative.

The nickel/dime never worked today. It should have been scrapped at halftime.

I'd rather look at a better DC

Both tjack and a new DC.

I think Stache sucks. What's the point of having 4 great dline men when the offense has 6-7 guys blocking them and our Lbs can't cover? Vs KC and Cleveland, maybe it's ok. When you're playing the better teams in the league, it's gonna be bad. We just saw how bad. Btw. Fitz sucks too

The outcome of this game has nothing to do with the officiating.

My biggest concern was that Wanny wouldn't/couldn't make adjustments and would use the same, vanilla schemes.

He stayed in the nickel/dime all game long with just Barnett and Scott at LB… and the strategy failed miserably.

He would have been better with Moats and Sheppard helping stop the run and occasionally blitzing… something both players seem to do pretty well.

Wanny's coaching has confirmed my worst fears about him. Stubborn and unimaginative.

The nickel/dime never worked today. It should have been scrapped at halftime.

This.

Stayed in nickel and refused to change. He should be fired for this.

Edited by Coach Tuesday