Boston's 98.5 slams Buffalo and Bills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The number is 617-779-0985. Won't matter though. I listen to these idiots sometimes and they will either deny they said anything OR that their words are misinterpreted.

I'm sure we could get a few guys on this board to call throughout the morning just to talk about our new Peace Bridge, our revitalized waterfront, our new convention center, out Bass Pro shop and.......oh wait

I'm sure we could get a few guys on this board to call throughout the morning just to talk about our new Peace Bridge, our revitalized waterfront, our new convention center, out Bass Pro shop and.......oh wait

I take it u haven't been to the waterfront and canalside?

oh my god. new england fans. i live here. its an oxymoron.

these guys NEVER watched the patriots before brady, they have no concept of football.

they just assume that because brady and beli WERE good, theyll ALWAYS be good.

youll get no satisfaction trashing on them man, believe me. as soon as the pats go in the tank, theyll move on to a different sport.

there is no loyalty to their teams, their players, or the sports - its just a typical, !@#$ massachusets mindset.

dont even bother getting worked up about this man. we'll win, they wont make the playoffs this year, and by this time next fall, theyll be talking about the celtics instead of the pats.

Bawstan fans are fickle. As JohnnyGold said, they'll just go back to watching the Bruins, Celts or BoSox or whoever is most successful when the Pats go into their post-Brady funk. The Bills are more relevant than they've been in years. Let's revel in their hatred.