The Drones Are Here

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw one fly overhead a couple days ago, and I live in Suburban Baltimore... Was easy to tell what it was because of the sound.

Isn't this all just wonderful? Our government now gets to spy on us in our backyard? It's funny though that speeding cameras are being challenged in court here, and have about disappeared for the last couple months, but now this...

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Ben Franklin

I cannot believe that 44% of those polled are in favor of drones. America should be about freedom first and most!

Whatever happened to the OUTRAGE ?

Remember the widespread anger about the amount of warrantless wiretapping that went on during the years of the Bush administration?

Remember the constant drumbeat of dire warnings about this egregious violation of the Constitution, and the media's reminders of widespread public opposition, and the calls for Bush's impeachment?

It's safe to say now, in retrospect, that he was really being accused of governing while Republican.

I'm still "outraged" B-man. I'm not a fan of these kind of measures by the federal government. Nobody should be.

The sad part is both of parties will continue to push this stuff and probably deliver on it.

I am outraged! Our constitution is becoming more and more irrelevant. The Patriot act, executive orders, impotent regulatory agencies, government expansion, stripping of checks and balances.....and most Americans are ignorant and apathetic to what is going on. Now they are going after the internet. It makes me sick to my stomach

I am outraged! Our constitution is becoming more and more irrelevant. The Patriot act, executive orders, impotent regulatory agencies, government expansion, stripping of checks and balances.....and most Americans are ignorant and apathetic to what is going on. Now they are going after the internet. It makes me sick to my stomach

They're setting up a false flag operation.

Like the Gulf of Tonkin?

Yup.

The pieces on the chess board have been positioned over the past 50+ years. The populace has been beaten into an ignorant state of hyper tension. Now all it's going to take is the right spark and WHOOSH ---

One world government.

Impotent regulatory agencies are unconstitutional?

:lol:

They're setting up a false flag operation.

Don't encourage him. He still thinks a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.

Don't encourage him. He still thinks a cruise missile hit the Pentagon.

I have never seen conclusive footage otherwise and I question whatever I am told. I also didn't ever believe Saddam Hussein had anything to do with 9/11, the hollywood scripted Jennifer Lynch story, nor that Iraqi soldiers pulled babies from the incubators. We have been lied to continuously. Do you think our government is credible?

Edited by Pete

I have never seen conclusive footage otherwise and I question whatever I am told. I also didn't ever believe Saddam Hussein had anything to do with 9/11, the hollywood scripted Jennifer Lynch story, nor that Iraqi soldiers pulled babies from the incubators. We have been lied to continuously. Do you think our government is credible?

I. Saw. The. Plane.

Blindly questioning everything is every bit as dumb as blindly accepting everything.

I. Saw. The. Plane.

Blindly questioning everything is every bit as dumb as blindly accepting everything.

Thank you Tom,

I have never read that from you previously, but I have read the accounts from hundreds of others in Washington that day who also saw the plane go in.

Nothing works me up more than those idiot 9/11 "deniers"...................I won't call them truthers, because there is no truth in any of their claims.