The Drones Are Here

I'm surprised no one has asked so I will. How good is the weed you're growing? :D

Pretty damn good actually! The White Widow is around 27% THC, my Sour Diesel is only 17% THC, and higher in CBD's, but it is a different beast altogether and a really good smooth smoke, all sativa strains. I've started growing an Auto Blue Mammoth strain which is very low in THC but high in CBD's which is great for pain relief! Since I'm working so much in my vineyard with carpal tunnel and a bad back I'm going to focus on the Auto Blue Mammoth strain to manage pain relief. I have no plants in the greenhouse which makes the police fly by's curious to say the least. All are legal of course, I can grow up to 99 plants legally in the City of San Diego just in case your curious, but I'm no where near that limit. Just for personal use.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.aclu.org/blog/technology-and-liberty/status-2014-domestic-drone-legislation-states

Since last year, surveillance drones have been the subject of fierce debate both among legislators and the public, giving rise to an impressive amount of legislation - proposed and enacted - to protect individuals' privacy.

2014 legislation introduced in 36 states, active in 22 states, and enacted in 3 states.

Overall (2013-2014): laws enacted in 12 states.

Discussion of types of legislation and a chart with state-by-state breakdown at the above link. Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/28/north-dakota-police-can-now-legally-use-taser-drones.html

A Republican lawmaker in North Dakota put forth legislation meant to prevent law enforcement officials from using unmanned aerial vehicles to conduct surveillance on private property without a warrant. It was transformed by fellow lawmakers into a bill allowing the police to mount Tasers, pepper spray, sound cannons and other "less-than-lethal" weapons on flying drones.