The Bills Will Beat The *Pats - And it won't be that close...

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes down to the Bills front four vs. the Patriots O-line. It doesn't matter what Tommy freakin Brady does. He can't throw the ball if he is on his his butt. We will see if all the cash they spent on Williams and Anderson was worth it. I see a dawn of the new Bills and the Death of Patriots Dynasty.

I'm holding the pizza because I rate the offering from a different establishment with each Monday column.

Oh, and it's a slice from LaHacienda (the best in WNY in my humble opinion).

i can't argue with that. i was raised on la palermo's (if you don't live in deveaux, you don't know what i mean), but my family loves la hac -- even though it's apparently overpriced. i miss truscellos and dicamillo's even though they aren't traditional pizza.

also gagsters and goodefellas wings.

Everybody is saying that after two losses the Pats will be "out for blood" and somehow they'll play better. They didn't show up at their home opener AND they couldn't close in primetime against an AFC rival, so now they'll just decide "hey maybe we should try winning now" ??

If fitz comes to play. We can win this game easily. If he sucks of plays "average football", we will lose. If our defense plays great and fitz sucks. We will lose. IMO, this game rests of fitz. I hope he has it in him. It's our home game vs the pats. THIS is the biggest game of fitzpatricks career. We will see what he has in a few hours.

Everybody is saying that after two losses the Pats will be "out for blood" and somehow they'll play better. They didn't show up at their home opener AND they couldn't close in primetime against an AFC rival, so now they'll just decide "hey maybe we should try winning now" ??

The very idea that somehow they will try harder and be more focused and be better coached than the previous two weeks implies that they didn't try hard or were focused in the previous two weeks. Granted, teams that are not used to winning that find themselves on hot streaks, like the Bills last year, may or may not lose focus or start to believe the hype or lose the focus that got them the wins in the first place. But the Patsies, however much I hate them and wish their plane crashes, are the most consistent and well coached team in the last 20 years. They are more prepared and focused and do what they do week to week whether they are winning or not.

What is possible, however, is that they simply are not as good or deep as they have been. And they are vulnerable because of talent. The idea they are going to try harder because they lost two in a row is kind of laughable to me.

Last year we were on the 1 and trying to kick a FG and my sphincter was clenched so tight I think I forged a new universe in my rectum.

Did you notify the American Astronomical Society?

and i see youve been into the cooking sherry again

I thought he said it was the red wine vinegar.

i can't argue with that. i was raised on la palermo's (if you don't live in deveaux, you don't know what i mean), but my family loves la hac -- even though it's apparently overpriced. i miss truscellos and dicamillo's even though they aren't traditional pizza.

also gagsters and goodefellas wings.

Okay. I now of Bob and John's. But I've not sure about the others. Are you from the Falls?

Did you notify the American Astronomical Society?

I thought he said it was the red wine vinegar.

Okay. I now of Bob and John's. But I've not sure about the others. Are you from the Falls?

Different, LaHacienda, San Jose. It's not Bob and John's -it's on Pine Avenue in the Falls and is owned by a great guy named Aldo.Seriously, go there for a pie the next time you're in town (and bring cash because they're so busy they can get away with not accepting plastic).

Can Brady still make five yard passes out of the shotgun formation? Do the Pats still have receivers capable of catching five yard passes? Do the Bills still have trouble defending quick release five yard passes? This game may not be decided by the defensive front four. It may be decided by the defensive middle five. That, to me, is a scarier thought.

Brady is one guy on a WAAAYYY overrated New England Team. Last year we beat them at home, got off to a 21-0 lead in the second game. In the last two seasons what have the Pat's done. Beat a boatload of crappy teams, beat a terrible Denver team QB'd by Tebow and were given the AFC Championship by Lee Evans. This year thet beat a bad Titan team and lost to the Cardinals and Ravens. Relax people and look at this year only, who's played better.

Today is the coming out party for the new AFC East Champs. GO BILLS!!

I'm holding the pizza because I rate the offering from a different establishment with each Monday column.

Oh, and it's a slice from LaHacienda (the best in WNY in my humble opinion).

La Hacienda is pretty awesome. Though I mourn the loss of Trusello's....

P.S. Dicamillo's is still in business though.

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

I could see bills outplaying them but some blown calls by refs are decisive in pats win. Idk but something farked up and memorable is going to happen to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. If its not refs it will be self imposed like last second fumble returned for TD. I just don't think this team is ready to take a significant 2 game lead in the division on pats including head to head , and likely 1st overall with 9ers playing jets.

But please bills by all means prove me wrong. Pretty please with hot sauce on top

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack