JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you expected different?

I took a look at previous weeks

9 picked the Bills against the NYETS in week 1, then they went all bandwagon on them as 8 picked the Chiefs week 2. yet last week 4 picked the Browns.

GO BILLS bury Brady!!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Bills Daily is predicting a 38-17 victory for the Pats. They stated, and I quote; "I just think they are catching the Patriots at the wrong time coming off two straight losses they will be out for blood. There may also be a bit of fallout in the locker room from the release of Brian Moorman. It all adds up to a tough game for the Bills:"

Bruski was the kind of guy who would have fit in well with 90's Bills..he was a Daryl Talley type LB...Blue collar and pretty damn tough. We can beat Pats-We must PUNISH Brady...he will start looking his age very fast if he gets knocked around-His O-LIne USED to be the best in the league, but no longer. The stars aligned for The Pats for years, but karma is a B word, and they ARE no longer invincible-More than any other NFL team-we owe those Fuk#ers a serious beat down...They ran up scores on us and humiltaed us for years....Payback !

Has anyone been watching the Belichick interviews this week on the Patriots' Web site? Man, they are painful to watch. Virtually every reporter's question is shot down with some concise and demeaning response that most always points out the stupidity of the question. The interviews are relatively short. I think it gets to a point where the reporters are afraid of asking him a question for fear of being made a fool. There are lengthy pauses between questions as the reporters collectively struggle to come up with a question that will somehow miraculously be to Belichick's liking or somehow produce evidence that he really does has warm blood flowing through his veins. To Belichick's credit, some of the questions truly are stupid, but the guy doesn't cut 'em any slack at all. I'm sure the mandatory Q&A sessions must be the low point of Belichick's work day and it clearly shows.

Edited by ChasBB

Has anyone been watching the Belichick interviews this week on the Patriots' Web site? Man, they are painful to watch. Virtually every reporter's question is shot down with some demeaning one-word comment. The interviews are relatively short. I think it gets to a point where they are afraid of asking him a question and being made a fool of. To Belichick's credit, some of the questions truly are stupid, but the guy doesn't cut 'em any slack at all. I'm sure the mandatory Q&A sessions must be the low point of Bilichick's work day and it clearly shows.

His interviews have always been like that.

Has anyone been watching the Belichick interviews this week on the Patriots' Web site? Man, they are painful to watch. Virtually every reporter's question is shot down with some concise and demeaning response that most always points out the stupidity of the question. The interviews are relatively short. I think it gets to a point where the reporters are afraid of asking him a question for fear of being made a fool. There are lengthy pauses between questions as the reporters collectively struggle to come up with a question that will somehow miraculously be to Belichick's liking or somehow produce evidence that he really does has warm blood flowing through his veins. To Belichick's credit, some of the questions truly are stupid, but the guy doesn't cut 'em any slack at all. I'm sure the mandatory Q&A sessions must be the low point of Belichick's work day and it clearly shows.

Good I like that. BB's always been uncomfortable with media and Kraft hates public controversy. I think the media scrutiny during spy gate year wore down and distracted BB and accounted for some really bad decisions he made in the super bowl loss to g men. Let's hope the incident with official and $50k fine has a similar effect this week.

Bruski was the kind of guy who would have fit in well with 90's Bills..he was a Daryl Talley type LB...Blue collar and pretty damn tough. We can beat Pats-We must PUNISH Brady...he will start looking his age very fast if he gets knocked around-His O-LIne USED to be the best in the league, but no longer. The stars aligned for The Pats for years, but karma is a B word, and they ARE no longer invincible-More than any other NFL team-we owe those Fuk#ers a serious beat down...They ran up scores on us and humiltaed us for years....Payback !

LOL....you sound bitter.