From Philly: Demetress Bell

John Gianelli

The Eagles have a few years before they can take Cordy Glenn from us

Do we really need to make this joke EVERY time we bring up the LT position? It was faintly funny the first time it was made, probably 6 months ago. At least the Ralph is cheap joke is done in obvious tongue-in-cheek manner. This is just tiring to read.

I'll take Cordy Glenn any day of the week...nice job on that one Buddy Nix. :thumbsup:

Agreed. We got our Franchise LT. Trading Peters was one of the Best moves ever. We end up getting Wood and Levitre for the OL. And Bell, well he was ok, but not as good as what we got now. Enjoy Philadelphia. As far as I'm concerned Bell and Peters can go take a dump...

Agreed. We got our Franchise LT. Trading Peters was one of the Best moves ever. We end up getting Wood and Levitre for the OL. And Bell, well he was ok, but not as good as what we got now. Enjoy Philadelphia. As far as I'm concerned Bell and Peters can go take a dump...

Levitre had no connection to the Peters trade. We used the picks we obtained from Philly on Wood and TE Shawn Nelson. Just getting Wood made that whole deal worth it though. He's one of the best centers in the league.

GO BILLS!!!

The sad thing for Philly is that if they don't like Bell now that he's healthy, wait til that shoulder and knee start acting up (if it hasn't already)

Buddy was sick of the Roscoe, Bell type guys that were in too critical of a position to count on considering their injury histories.

I saw one Eagles game last year and Peters was playing very well. No sacks allowed and a strong rushing game to his side.

Just like Cordy.

My biggest worry about Wood n Levitre is that we blew too much on Mario's deal to keep those two.

I dont see the reason to bag on bell

Everything happens for a reason......if we keep Bell then we probably dont draft Cordy.......who looks REALLY good

If we dont trade Peters then we dont have Eric Wood....who ALSO look like a stud

I love the situation we are in with our OL now....we have very good starters and depth behind them

Wasn't that Bell's man who leveled Vick on the last play of the first half resulting in a 95 yard TD fumble return? LOL

Technically yes....but I wouldn't put the entire blame on Bell for that one. It was a very weel disguised safety blitz, and Bell has absolutely no help on that side. If he had tried to chip the safety, the DE would have demolished Vick instead.

Not making excuses though....I watched almost the entire game, and Bell was terrible throughout.

The sad thing for Philly is that if they don't like Bell now that he's healthy, wait til that shoulder and knee start acting up (if it hasn't already)

Buddy was sick of the Roscoe, Bell type guys that were in too critical of a position to count on considering their injury histories.

I saw one Eagles game last year and Peters was playing very well. No sacks allowed and a strong rushing game to his side.

Just like Cordy.

My biggest worry about Wood n Levitre is that we blew too much on Mario's deal to keep those two.

lets not ask these questions now.

at some point the Piper will be paid and we cant keep everyone who are potential probowlers unless they all are willing to compromise to field a Super bowl team.

We need to keep the oline together more than any single need player imo. sorry Mario.