50 TDs for Fitzy this year?

NYCBoozers

aberration?

How you figgur that? He has 8 so far in 3 games. Assuming he stays healthy and plays all 16 games:

8 * 16/3 = 42.6 so on pace for 42.

I don't care how many freakin' TDs he throws, as long as he throws less than 16 INTs. And so far, while he's at 3 INTs for 3 games (on pace), he's scarin' me. He coulda been picked twice today (on tipped balls, granted) if the DB weren't fumble-fingers.

do the pick 6s count?

The mystery of Fitz picks solved, and the cure is at hand.

Whilst attending a varsity VBall game at my kid's new school, I learned about the "libero", who is a player on the same team but wearing a different color jersey.

My "Aha!" moment. Fitz thinks there is a "libero" in NFL football, so he occasionally throws to a different color jersey.

I feel confident that once we draw Chan and Lee's attention to this little misunderstanding, they will set Fitz straight and the number of picks will decline.

There is no doubt that Fitz is frustrating with some of his passes.

But the fact is that he threw 3 TDs and 0 INTs in a win.

The fact is he is leading the league in TDs right now with 8 in three games.

The opinions are that he needs to play better, or we will never win with him, or he sucks. It remains to be seen how well he plays.

Facts will change the more games he plays, as will opinions. But he only played against the Browns, and he only played the plays that were called for him, and he lost the two best playmakers on his team, and he threw three TDs with no interceptions. It doesn't matter how pretty it is.