Its time to get TJ Graham into the mix a little more

Jones is probably the better blocker downfield. I'd rather see Graham in the slot where he is a yard or two off the LOS. This way he can't get knocked off his route by the DB right away. Run him up the seam, deep outs, or corner patterns from the slot.

PS - Love all the bunch sets today. Expect some nice wrinkles out of those sets for the Pat's. Look for that same screen play they ran twice - first was Spiller's TD - but will fake the screen action and come back to Stevie or Graham on the post.

There were two plays regardless of the TD that he really impressed me. The one was obvious, that he made a nifty little move for a first down, on a third and long where they threw it short. But he also made a nice play on the 15 yard unnecessary roughness penalty against Cleveland. His footwork was evident and he almost stayed in bounds, which led to the penalty. Not saying that he knew that would happen, but he looked like he has very good skills. He's impressed me a lot, and definitely not just a burner.