The Obama You Don't Know (Washington Examiner)

Oxrock

Obama's bad mmkay? He's bad mmkay? He's got this secret dark side we don't know about mmkay? Even though he's been POTUS for 4 years...you should know if you think you know him you don't b/c he's bad mmkay?

They left out that he's not really an American. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh the weak sarcastic dismissal,

when nothing else will do.

Long, detailed article, certainly interesting reading, (to those with open minds)

The focus here is on Obama as a Chicago machine pol who hurts his enemies and rewards his friends. Yet nothing in this report contradicts the view that Obama is a leftist. In fact, much reinforces the point.

Corrected

Corrected to empty minds, eh?

This is as good a reason to despise you liberals as any. Generally speaking you have closed minds. You will not evaluate anything on your own and disagree with the party line. Look at the evidence. You guys hated Bush for Gitmo, the Patriot Act and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since Obama has been in office all I hear are crickets.

My experience has been that conservatives will at least listen to liberal views and evaluate them. They still rarely agree with you but at least will give you a rational reason for their disagreement.

Obama's bad mmkay? He's bad mmkay? He's got this secret dark side we don't know about mmkay? Even though he's been POTUS for 4 years...you should know if you think you know him you don't b/c he's bad mmkay?

Sometimes you try and be objective and then you go all Dave_In_Norfolk on us.

Stick to a character.

Has MSNBC yet pointed out that the banner graphic has Obama with a light colored face, and is therefore representative of Romney's racism?

I guess you haven't seen Toure's column this morning, "The Denig$erization of the Obama Campaign"

Edited by Jauronimo

wait what? Say it aint so

The 14-year-old audio clip circulated by the Mitt Romney campaign this week to attack Barack Obama as favoring "redistribution" of wealth was "deceptively edited," Democrats say, leaving out important context that Obama provided in his next breath.

In the clip Republicans are pushing around - and Romney now cites on the stump - then Illinois State Sen. Obama is heard speaking at a university conference in October 1998, appearing to endorse "redistribution" of wealth.

The edit of the last line out of the clip earned Romney and the Republican National Committee a "four pinocchios" rating by fact checkers at the Washington Post.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-redistribution-audio-clip-truncated-gop-164722632--abc-news-politics.html

When asked about the newly revealed context, RNC spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski insisted that Obama's comments still reflected a commitment to fostering government dependence.

"His policies over the past three and a half years bear that out," Kukowski said. "Under Obama we have increased our dependency on government with 47 million Americans on food stamps, record levels added to our debt and gutting work requirements for welfare. Instead of pro-growth policies, the Obama administration says they are relying on increased food stamps and unemployment to stimulate the economy."

exaggeration aside,

that would tend to prove Tom's point.

I just don't know how so many people have time to inspect other people's lives.

------

Was "thug" seriously tagged on this??

Is this 2008 again?

Edited by fjl2nd

Ahh, I haven't heard this a billion times from a billon different people.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/09/understanding-poverty-in-the-united-states-surprising-facts-about-americas-poor

I just don't know how so many people have time to inspect other people's lives.

------

Was "thug" seriously tagged on this??

Is this 2008 again?

They didn't someone else did.

Sometimes you try and be objective and then you go all Dave_In_Norfolk on us.

Stick to a character.

Sometimes I feel like discussing things other times I feel like being Dave_In_Norfolk. Let me be. The hidden boogeyman Obama will always bring out the Dave_In_Norfolk...obviously I did not read the article nor have I read about the "hidden Romney." They're both pols...end of story.