This is what we have done to local KC radio guys

dayman

I have to admit i have echoed many of their sentiments over the past 12 long years.

i work 6-7 days a week 70+ hours. I always start out scheduling myself to have time off to watch the Bills. I usually say, screw it, i am going to do something else with my free time then put myself through this crap.

I get his frustration. If you are a Chiefs player you should realize how much this guy, and many like him, love the team you play on. You should take some pride in it. You should also realize you make millions of dollars to play a game. And it will be gone sooner then you think. Play each game like it is your last, or it just might be.

Did anyone get to watch the Ray Lewis "A Football Life" on NFL Network? That guy does exactly this every single day of his life. If anyone has a chance, watch it, it was really cool.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get to watch the Ray Lewis "A Football Life" on NFL Network? That guy does exactly this every single day of his life. If anyone has a chance, watch it, it was really cool.

If the question was a simple and all-encompassing "who is the greatest 'football' player ever"...the answer is Ray Lewis. Guy IS football. Hope he never retires.

If the question was a simple and all-encompassing "who is the greatest 'football' player ever"...the answer is Ray Lewis. Guy IS football. Hope he never retires.

When he does I say he is in prison within 2 years. Football is an outlet for this guys rage, once that is gone.....

Didn't the Chiefs make the playoffs 2 years ago? I understand his frustration but hes got nothing on us.

Since the Bills last made it in 1999, the Chiefs made the playoffs three times

2003 - 2nd seed, lost to Colts

2006 - Wild card, lost to Indy

2010 - Wild card, lost to Ravens

Since the Bills last made it in 1999, the Chiefs made the playoffs three times

2003 - 2nd seed, lost to Colts

2006 - Wild card, lost to Indy

2010 - Wild card, lost to Ravens

Just thinking about it though, the Sabres had a couple good years in that time-span where the Royals have been God awful the entire time. I guess it's a push.