Eric Freaking Pears

Ummm, who would be the first?

McKelvin...just throw a ball at him...you win!

I actually prefer effing to freaking.

They need a nickname.

Pears has been great since he got here.

Having Wood back has been great.

Andy is great.

Urbik, I honestly don't notice that much (which I think has been a good thing).

Glenn looks extremely promising and Hairston will be very good to great as he matures.

Smith is a very good blocker.

And Chandler is getting better too.

Got to give Buddy credit for the job he has done at those positions.

Hope that he is patenitly doing the same with the young WRs and D backfield. Shep also looked good in that game (I like the nickname "the sheep herder" for him BTW).

Keep it more simple with Shepp... Kelvin "The" Sheppard.

Someone brought up this a while ago, but is anyone concerned that Levitre isn't Nix's type of OLmen?

LIttle smaller, more of a technician then a mauler, not exactly what Nix has been bringing in for Linemen. IF Levitre asks for a little more then his fair market price I can see Nix letting him go. Big mistake imo, hope im far from right. OL looks a lot better then it has in a looooonnnggg time, since I joined Bills fandom actually (2005-2006 I'm only 19). Urbik being a RFA is safe, i think wood is due for a deal year after next so looks like as long as Andy is here we should be solid.

And remember Glenn and Hairston should only go up, a above average RT and a pro bowl LT are what a young QB needs. I hate to call it too soon but we are on the fast track to creating a winning culture..

Know its a little early but i think for this Offensive Line to be complete we need a interior swing guy who can fill in at center competently just in case Wood goes down again. Even if you have to overpay i think it is worth it. When wood has gone down our line turns into a slinky.

Yeah I was noticing that too. Urbik and Pears are the quiet side of the line but they're maulers. They will get more recognition as the year goes on.

Pears is 6 foot 8 by the way, and Urbik is 6-5. Both in the 325 range and tough dudes that can move.

I would venture to say that the last guy on our offense I would want to fight is Eric Pears.

Pears has gotten better as they have finally gotten some weight on him.

As I recall, he was barely 300 when he got to Buffalo, which as a 6-8 O-lineman is kind of on the "skinny" side.

I too have noticed how Pears has stood up this year as a veteran leader and enforcer. Wood is certainly plenty tough, but he's young - Pears setting the veteran example has been great.