The Official Game Day Thread

Nanker

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you mean January 1993... and yes, in that game it was 35-31 after three quarters. Relax, Bills brethren... enjoy the win and have a beer. :beer:

Was it 93? Dang I am so old lol

EDIT: wasn't it 35-10 or 3 at the start of the 2nd half?

Edited by angryfan62

You can't defend this guy.. The stats will make him look OK, but you can see he has no zip on his throws at all.. Hell he didn't have a pass that traveled more than 8 or 10 yards in the air all day... Everything has been RAC, makes the it appear he's had a good game..

Not defending him. His throws have left something to be desired, though he made plays with his feet today early and did not make mistakes, which led to a 21-0 lead. So I choose to be happy. It is of course a free country, so you can feel free to choose to refuse to enjoy a big win. Maybe your life has too much joy, so you can so freely throw such freebies away. If so, good for you! :beer:

Was it 93? Dang I am so old lol

EDIT: wasn't it 35-10 or 3 at the start of the 2nd half?

28-3 at the half; then Reich threw the pick-6 with 13:19 to go in the third...

You can't defend this guy.. The stats will make him look OK, but you can see he has no zip on his throws at all.. Hell he didn't have a pass that traveled more than 8 or 10 yards in the air all day... Everything has been RAC, makes the it appear he's had a good game..

Fitz did everything that was asked of him, made the big play when we needed to, and gave us the chance to win. Not every team can have Tom Brady. Fitz was a winning NFL quarterback today, if that's not good enough for you, nothing ever will be.

Not defending him. His throws have left something to be desired, though he made plays with his feet today early and did not make mistakes, which led to a 21-0 lead. So I choose to be happy. It is of course a free country, so you can feel free to choose to refuse to enjoy a big win. Maybe your life has too much joy, so you can so freely throw such freebies away. If so, good for you! :beer:

28-3 at the half; then Reich threw the pick-6 with 13:19 to go in the third...

Ok, I knew the lead was huge, so bad my Dad turned off the radio and went off to buy auto parts lol.