If Europeans were to vote for the US President

bladiebla

Right...becuase the rest of the world looks so favorably on us.

But hey...let them call us "ugly", "fat" and "stupid." We will just respond by kicking their collective asses in the Olympics and landing on Mars.

Don't forget cure their disease, at least until obamas single payer kicks in full force.

It's probably Guam. Duh. He hasn't visited yet because he doesn't want it to tip over.

please think about that a second....

prolly the smartest thing PBO has done in office, is staying safe.... you do know the alternative, his potential replacement right???

please think about that a second....

prolly the smartest thing PBO has done in office, is staying safe.... you do know the alternative, his potential replacement right???

When the President enters the room, it's customary to play Hail to the Chief

When Biden enters the room, they should play Entrance of the Gladiators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qICwWBsBVl8

Edited by /dev/null

http://blog.foreignp...n_work_with_him

Did Romney promise more flexibility once he gets the election out of the way?

Myth Romney promised us something? How many days later did he change his story? His average is 4 days

Myth can't keep red states backing him OR his own party

Romney under friendly fire for his response to embassy attack in Libya

Will Mitt Romney's hasty response to the deadly attacks on the American diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya go down as the misstep that doomed his campaign to unseat President Barack Obama?

The Republican presidential candidate came under fire from Republicans and Democrats on Wednesday for politicizing the outbreak of deadly violence in the Middle East, including the breaching of the American Embassy in Cairo and an attack on the American Consulate in Libya, which claimed the life of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other diplomatic workers.

Romney released a scathing statement on Tuesday night blasting the Obama administration for its "disgraceful" response to the attacks. The statement was at first embargoed until after midnight in order to avoid publicly criticizing Obama on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks but then was released anyway. In the statement, which came just hours before Stevens was confirmed to be among those killed, Romney suggested the White House had chosen to "sympathize with those who waged the attacks" instead of condemning the attackers.

Romney was referring to a statement issued by the American Embassy in Cairo condemning an obscure anti-Muslim YouTube video that had set off the demonstrations. But the embassy's statement had been an effort to head off the violence—not released after the assaults on American diplomatic missions, as Romney's statement suggested.

Steve Schmidt, who managed John McCain's 2008 campaign, told Yahoo News that Romney's decision to stand behind his initial criticism of Obama could damage his image with voters.

"For people who are running for president, this is a test where people evaluate their mettle as commander in chief, and the Romney campaign put out a statement before the facts were in that politicized the matter and gratuitously attacked the administration for something they did not do,"

Pre mature ejubilation

Putin: I'm 'grateful' to Romney for proving me right about missile defense

Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe - ABC News

http://abcnews.go.co...ssia-no-1-foe/

Putin on Romney: I can work with him | FP Passport

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/09/05/putin_on_romney_i_can_work_with_him

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I still LMMFAO when anyone claims Romney is a flip-flopper, considering Barry is no less of one and has broken most of his 2008 campaign promises. It's amazing that people are so simple as to believe that this time will be different. Fool me once...

Romney under friendly fire for his response to embassy attack in Libya

That's awesome. Thanks.

Hey, I know the middle east is still on fire and US soil is on being destroyed and now they're rioting in Cairo, Libya AND Yemen, but can you let us know what time the actual president of the US will be on Letterma tonight? Do you think he'll do a top 10 list? Boy, I hope so. Those are so funny.

Oh, and do you know if he got to see Celine Dion in Vegas yesterday? Or Blue Man Group? Cuz those shows are great and I think the leader of the free world needs to be doing those things when the world is burning.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Is the OP a surprise to anyone? European nations have been electing Obama for decades, and the bill finally arrived for 40 years of "free" pizza. The fact that Europe has learned little from their failed experiment should not come as a surprise. What is absolutely shocking is that citizens of the U.S. who've been able to observe the debacle abroad still think we should head in that direction. Who cares that France has witnessed rates of unemployment consistently above 8% for decades, a number which is considered a crisis in this nation, and that Spain is even worse off? Lets aspire to be the fastest lemming.

Edited by Jauronimo

That's awesome. Thanks.

Hey, I know the middle east is still on fire and US soil is on being destroyed and now they're rioting in Cairo, Libya AND Yemen, but can you let us know what time the actual president of the US will be on Letterma tonight? Do you think he'll do a top 10 list? Boy, I hope so. Those are so funny.

Oh, and do you know if he got to see Celine Dion in Vegas yesterday? Or Blue Man Group? Cuz those shows are great and I think the leader of the free world needs to be doing those things when the world is burning.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Oh, come on, he's only going on Letterman. It's not like he's on vacation or anything.

If Europeans were allowed to vote, Mr Obama wouldn't even be a factor,

We would have John Kerry running (unopposed) for his second term...................................lol

2000 - 2008 President Al Gore

2008 - 2016 President John Kerry

Nothing screams endorsement like finding out 75% of Europeans would prefer Barack Obama.

I think he should go there-one way-a win-win situation!

They already have; high speed trains, $8+ gas, a bigger debt load than us, open borders, aristocratic rulers, etc. etc. He would be a perfect fit.