Its going to get worse before it gets better

1B4IDie

Talk all you want about Strength of Schedule. THE first 9 games for the Bills are one of the toughest schedules out there.

Best case scenario we're. 5-4. After that debacle yesterday 4-5 or 3-6 is more likeky.

None the less the Bills can still finish with a winning record with the cake walk for the last 7 games.

Screw up your courage the next 8 games will test your fanhood.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I don't post much here, but I am on everyday. There isn't much else that can be said that already hasn't been mentioned in other threads.

Combine the strength of the schedule and the lack of any improvement, in any phase of the game, and you are correct. This could get brutal for awhile. I know it's only one game, but they weren't even competitive. They seemed like victory should have been handed to them.

They got it handed to them alright.

This and the impending NHL lockout have this shaping up to be a miserable start to the fall/winter.

Agree. This team could might be in serious trouble. Yesterday can serve as a wake up call and gets these guys to put in the effort or it's a harbinger of things to come.

Not liking what Gailey said this am in WGR about Graham not being ready. This pop gun offense is gonna struggle mightily.

We've been "getting worse" for 20 years now. When's it time for us to be something other than an embarrassment?

This is what adds to the frustration. After the "positive" offseason, we shouldn't be feeling like this after 1 game. When will we get it right?

This team not only gets beat it gets manhandled week in and week out. They are an embarrassment. I don't care what Chan Gailey and Fitzpatrick say about it being only one game, it was one horrendous game and a good indicator of how bad this team is. What a dissappointment after waiting the entire offseason and with all the moves they made. It all comes down to coaching and execution. We have a bad head coach and it filters down to the players. They just don't appear to be the least bit prepared week in and week out. At some point they need to have some pride.

We've been "getting worse" for 20 years now. When's it time for us to be something other than an embarrassment?

You beat me to it... I was going to say the same thing. My frustration level could not be any higher at this point. How can a team seemingly make all the right moves in the offseason continue to look WORSE every F'ing year?

It seems like it would be harder to SUCK every year than to accidentally have a good season every once in a decade or 2, yet this team seems to defy the odds.

Maybe it will turn around when the Bills take drafting a QB seriously. In the 50+ years of the Bills existence they have never drafted a QB with their first pick in a draft.

If a QB isn't available in your spot make the move neccessary to get him. Many here laughed when the Redskins traded all those picks for RG3. But who now looks like they have a brighter future the Bills or the Redskins? Shanahan now has his guy and they can begin to build around him. The Bills are still lost in the wilderness.

Edited by gumby

Talk all you want about Strength of Schedule. THE first 9 games for the Bills are one of the toughest schedules out there.

Best case scenario we're. 5-4. After that debacle yesterday 4-5 or 3-6 is more likeky.

None the less the Bills can still finish with a winning record with the cake walk for the last 7 games.

Screw up your courage the next 8 games will test your fanhood.

The Bills have one of the weakest schedules in the NFL this year, but with that said I think they still will be 1-4 after the first 5 games, only beating Cleveland.

Maybe it will turn around when the Bills take drafting a QB seriously. In the 50+ years of the Bills existence they have never drafted a QB with their first pick in a draft.

If a QB isn't available in your spot make the move neccessary to get him. Many here laughed when the Redskins traded all those picks for RG3. But who now looks like they have a brighter future the Bills or the Redskins? Shanahan now has his guy and they can begin to build around him. The Bills are still lost in the wilderness.

Your exactly right. I have been saying it for years. You do not have a chance in the NFL if you do not have the triggerman. There is a reason why Fitz never received a Division 1 scholarship, got drafted in the 7th round. That reason is he sucks. He is not a NFL starting QB. I would gave up the whole draft this year & next year to get into position to draft RGIII or Luck this year. Yes that is how important the QB position is.

The Bills have one of the weakest schedules in the NFL this year, but with that said I think they still will be 1-4 after the first 5 games, only beating Cleveland.

Which is my point the overall schedule is deemed weak, the First 9 games are probably the most difficult 9 games in the league.

PLus it never helps when you give the team you're playing 17 points off of turnovers, 1 Pick 6, and Punt return for a TD where no one touches the punt returner.

It's what I've been preaching for a decade. Until we get a good qb, we will continue to be laughingstocks. Noodle arm doesn't stand a chance.

It's what I've been preaching for a decade. Until we get a good qb, we will continue to be laughingstocks. Noodle arm doesn't stand a chance.

he's no noodle arm.....dont you remember he beat the pats and raiders..........he gets a 3 year pass because of that.........don't ya know?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

What seems to be lost on people is that the Jets are a very good team, and Ryan said as much when he said this may be his best team yet. Once again, Until the Bills show they can beat the Jets, they will not make the playoffs.

That said, the Bills are better than they showed yesterday. They still aren't as physical as the Jets, but they aren't as bad as most seem to think. I think they will most likely be 4-4 at the half-way mark.