Bills who stunk against Jets

1. The first stinker award goes to veteran Leodis McKelvin, who still gets picked on and beat, by most wide receivers.

2. The second and biggest stinker award for today goes to Fitzpatrick - the last time I saw Fitz play well was before he signed that 59 million dollar contract.

3. And the third and final stinker award goes to Chan Galley who was badly out coached by Rex Ryan

Everyone who set foot on the field except Spiller.

And particularly Gailey and Stache. They had more then the normal time to come up with a game plan and that turd is what they came up with. Then failed to make any adjustments at halftime, or at any point during the game. Very disappointing.

Edited by CodeMonkey

It wasnt Chan who made Fitz throw 5 hours too late against the best cb in the league. It wasnt Chan who made Fitz throw behind his receive for a pick. It wasnt Chan who made Fitz throw a six pick.

It wasnt Stache who made Leodis look like an idiot. However, Stache should see that Leodis should never play defense again.

It wasnt Chan who made Fitz throw 5 hours too late against the best cb in the league. It wasnt Chan who made Fitz throw behind his receive for a pick. It wasnt Chan who made Fitz throw a six pick.

It wasnt Stache who made Leodis look like an idiot. However, Stache should see that Leodis should never play defense again.

It was Chan who helped make Fitz his starter again this season. It is Chan who insists on primarily a 5-wide offense with a QB who's biggest weakness is throwing the ball.

And it is Stache who kept the same defense all game, didn't alter anything or blitz when it was apparent the defensive scheme was not working.

The entire defense, especially the DEs and DBs.

Fitzpatrick, obviously

Penalties by the OL

ST. Remind me again why Roooovell Martin is here?

Coaching staff, for not having the team focused and prepared

Edited by bills44

God I hope tavaras can learn a playbill faster than v young? this was so bad I've really lost confidence in Fitz. I let myself believe the hype of wood and others on the line being hurt, Fitz breaking ribs, and a porous defense that convinces you he's had a bad wrap and will get it going with this hype of a QB guru.

Holy crap was that not true? Sometimes a leopard just can't change his spots.

So glad we decided to not go with russel Wilson. Yeah that was smart.

Gailey, fitz, Wannstedt, in that order.

My notes on Wannstedt are that the defense generally looked lost, unprepared, and inexcusably out of position. Giving 15 yards off the line of scrimmage to santonio Holmes means he'll probably end up with at least 15 yards. Gilmore got abused all day and had no safety help. Whatever the LBs were doing in passing situations, it sure wasn't working.

Fitz was bad in a way we're not accustomed to here. As others (Nick Mendola?) have said, the troubling thing is just how ugly and stupid his mistakes looked. They weren't gunslinger Favre-like mistakes. They were more like JP Losman mistakes.

you cant blame gailey for fitzpatricks interceptions. you can blame him for not using the more explosive running back earlier in the game. Spiller seems to be the only bills player who was moving fast and hard against the Jets.

On offense it was Fitz and the supporting cast (With the exception of CJ) was mediocre. The receivers certainly could have been better, the O-line was a mixed bag of good and bad but I would say a little more good than bad.

On D it was everyone not named K.Williams, S.Johnson, and Dareus. Those guys were stout in the middle Jets could not run the ball at all.

John Potter also had a good game seems like he is doing the role we asked him to do. The rest of the Special Teams didn't have a good game.

1. The first stinker award goes to veteran Leodis McKelvin, who still gets picked on and beat, by most wide receivers.

2. The second and biggest stinker award for today goes to Fitzpatrick - the last time I saw Fitz play well was before he signed that 59 million dollar contract.

3. And the third and final stinker award goes to Chan Galley who was badly out coached by Rex Ryan

Agree on the first two, disagree on the third.

Turnovers does not equal being out coached.