Fitzmagic, more like Fitzpathetic

Jerry Jabber

Was anyone watching the same game as me? yea he sucked for the first40 mins of them game. Then he showed up and made the game interesting. I'm with Captain Hindsight on this, he can be good, just VERY in consistent. And anyone who thinks Barkley is the answer doesn't watch USC games, all he does is WR screens, he's trash, Trent Edwards 2.0. Maybe you negative nancys should find another football team to follow?

I havent made any Barkley commetns, but I live in LA and do watch USC football and the kid is a lot better than you are giving him credit for...doesnt matter he will be a top 5 pick and we wont be picking in the top 5

Edited by Alphadawg7

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anyone watching the same game as me? yea he sucked for the first40 mins of them game. Then he showed up and made the game interesting. I'm with Captain Hindsight on this, he can be good, just VERY in consistent. And anyone who thinks Barkley is the answer doesn't watch USC games, all he does is WR screens, he's trash, Trent Edwards 2.0. Maybe you negative nancys should find another football team to follow?

Are you effing kidding me? The Jets DBs were playing softer than ours in the second half. The game was over. Period. Fitz sucked. Period.

No sir I will not. I cheer for the team, the logo on the helmet and the city they represent. NOT any idividual player. These guys come and go but the team remains. Ryan Craptastic does the team and its fans a disservice with his poor play. The only thing he is consistent in is being inconsistent. The sooner the Bills dump this guy and find a real QB the sooner they will be a good team again.

Why do you say this? I am curious to what evidence there is to suggest this. This is what his 8th year? Never been a solid starter in this league yet...not once...his best year was 24 TD's (last year) where he almost matched that in INT's with 23. I would also like to point out, he only threw 24 TD's in an offense last year that constantly ignored the run game and was a pass happy O.

The only thing he consistently does is make terrible decisions. People make the excuse of his ribs last year...go back and look at those games. His INT's, incompletes, etc were not due to injury, they were due mostly to terrible decisions. He does not have the arm strength to play the way he does...Farve got away with it because of his immense arm strength.

This team will never get over the playoff drought with a QB who plays like this more often than he does good. Today was just more of the same from him and so far there is nothing to indicate his play is going to be any better than what his career has been.

Those picks were because of bad throws. Behind the receiver, telegraphing where the ball was going and not enough zip on the ball.

Those picks were because of bad throws. Behind the receiver, telegraphing where the ball was going and not enough zip on the ball.

Exactly!! I gave Fitzpathetic all the benefit of doubt in the world. I even bought into the David Lee hype. After today's performance, my mind is made up on Fitzpathetic!! He's a backup at best. The Bills need a real franchise QB.

Exactly!! I gave Fitzpathetic all the benefit of doubt in the world. I even bought into the David Lee hype. After today's performance, my mind is made up on Fitzpathetic!! He's a backup at best. The Bills need a real franchise QB.

Welcome to the Bandwagon....we've been expecting all of you.

Ready - the last 6 months I've gotten flack for saying he wouldn't magically turn the corner, and now I'll do the same saying he hasn't forgotten how to play either. Hes middle of the pack and streaky. Hopefully he gets hot soon. We are a wildcard contender, not a playoff gimme like many thought. We will take some luck to get in. We very well could though. Regardless of today. It's the same team today as last week. Good not great.

Fitzpatrick is a back-up quarterback and he continues to do the same things now that he's been doing his whole career. He is just so erratic and put the Bills in the whole from the start. He's picking up right where he left off last year. At the same time however I blame Chan Gailey just as much as I blame Fitz. For some ignorant ass reason he keeps trying to put the game in the hands of fitz instead of putting the game in CJ and FJ's hands. That's why he got booted in KC because he's so damn predictable in his play calling.

I will never quit on this team either and will cheer when a new regime realizes the most important position in the NFL is indeed the Quarterback.

Unlike you, I have never even sniffed the Fitz kool aid, let alone drank it.

I will never quit on this team, but im finding it very difficult to keep positive about Fitz. I mean in the offseason i tried to stick up for him tell people that he can be the top QB we need but defiantly not we need a top flight QB to be able to win and Fitz isnt it